Site Supporter ☠️
talk about my pipi ill annoy yous
bfRFnEH.jpg
x7YwQnM.gif
haha nigger

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Let me tell you people what's on my mind. I love the fact that Biden is cutting out $10k-$20k of student loans. My only question is what if you don't qualify because you make too much money? Now the cutting of student loan debt only applies to the very poor?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Even in Canada there are no tuition free colleges but in Canada the student loan debt isn't as predatory as is it is in America. Having dual citizenship I know firsthand about student loan debt and it's night and day between America and Canada.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
I chose to go to school in America because for some reason schools in America are taken more seriously on a resume. When I graduated from Western Washington University I had a zillion job offers, even the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and the Coast Guard came calling. But the colleges here in America are soo expensive that even a first year lawyer has trouble paying their student loan debt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
I thibk that it shouldn't just be the poor people that should get all the benefits. I think everyone regardless of their tax bracket should get their student loans wiped away. That's the problem with America is that it caters to just the poor and not everyone giving the lazy and stupid an incentive not to work.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Furthermore, if America and Canada stops giving out handouts it will make the lazy fuckers work and contribute sonething to society instead of sitting on their dusty asses doing nothing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Furthermore, if America and Canada stops giving out handouts it will make the lazy fuckers work and contribute something to society instead of sitting on their dusty asses doing nothing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
I think that it shouldn't just be the poor people that should get all the benefits. I think everyone regardless of their tax bracket should get their student loans wiped away. That's the problem with America is that it caters to just the poor and not everyone giving the lazy and stupid an incentive not to work.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
YOu imbecile, I don't post my body parts for a forum full of men to rate it its only you that does that you cringe monster!? How gullible are you? Ohhhh I've hurt you so bad :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Look at the freeloaders Lily and Cock licker Flynn. Wuping out student loans? Whoresons. Pay or STFU. Low performing swines

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
True...though I might have been a tad overzealous. Those that have handicaps like you should be eligible for free handouts.