1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Flynn ask around Flynnigan…half of America would immigrate here if they could. I don’t even think that you realise just how many American celebrities own property here in all honesty!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall So you're telling me that a crocodile will leave me alone if I swim or walk by it? You're saying a tiger, great white or one of those jumping black sharks will leave me alone if i'm swimming? If I accidently brush up against a Man-O-War it won't sting me? Get the fuck outta here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We have Tiger sharks and Mako sharks. Man-O-War is the least of your worries. It’s the Blue-Ringed Octopus and Box Jellyfish that you need to give a wide berth to. The Box Jelly even has rudimentary eyes I shit you not! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
As a scientist I’ve developed a precise pattern that emulates the Sea Krait’s pattern. The shark gives me a wide berth when I’m surfing because it inherently thinks that I’m toxic. That’s brain-power baby!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
As a scientist I’ve developed a precise design that emulates the Sea Krait’s pattern. The shark gives me a wide berth when I’m surfing because it inherently thinks that I’m toxic. That’s brain-power baby!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
As a scientist I’ve developed a precise design that emulates the Sea Krait’s pattern. The shark gives me a wide berth when I’m surfing because it instinctively thinks that I’m toxic. That’s brain-power baby!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
@Breakfall dont be so hard on Flynn. He is half jewish by the way. These young people hsbe no money like you or me. We have investments, they envy us white premium people. Freeloathing everywhere. Fuck them