1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud what an odd question to ask? No…why would you ask that?
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

Wow. I wasn't trying to push your buttons, you know...

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have this Halloween statue/prop I put up every year of a witch, and she could be your twin sister....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Because you post a lot about how "women" like when you do this or that and what you do with "women." Makes it sound like you're all over the place.
Speaking of past experiences does not mean I’m an open relationship. Don’t ask me a question and then when responded to, reply behind my back when I’m offline like a gutless knob_artist.
Gytless knob artist. I don't time my replies to your schedule, I time them to mine.

You always use present tense when you refer to women, so I thought you were talking about now. SOR.RY.
You asked a question and I answered. It’s for humour and doesn’t reflect my life presently. I’ve been with one woman for the past 15 years. Now you know. My soulmate.
You're sure a touchy motherfucker. I reply to people when I'm on here. I'm not here to accomodate you, whinger.
“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

“Motherfucker?” I’ll get my wife to kick you in your frontbum for that insolence if you’re not careful. Cradle snatching fucking crone!
I'd take your wife out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I'd take your wife out.
We can make it a threesome…but she gets a little jelly if you don’t give us an even serve! :ThumbsUp1:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

I'd take your wife out.

Or you could be nice and bathe beforehand.....
I couldn’t quite figure out there if Lotus meant a night out or physically take Mrs Breakfall out, as in smack-down! :Excited6:

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
nics that have a line through it and listed at "members online" are there because they TRIED to login, did so and received a 'Fuck off' noticed. They are logged in, just denied.