THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi all, I suggest not posting on the "new" SG. Their security is sorely lacking. Check it out, look what I found!

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

The stupid fuckers end up owning themselves!

Oh. My. Fucking God. This is classic!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hi all, I suggest not posting on the "new" SG. Their security is sorely lacking. Check it out, look what I found!

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

No sense of humor? It's a harmless prank.
Uhhhhh...no it's not. They left the front door wide fucking open. Everyone has Admin rights. Better get over there before they lock it back up.

I could have really wrecked their world and deleted all of their threads but I'm not that cruel.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

Uhhhhh...no it's not. They left the front door wide fucking open. Everyone has Admin rights. Better get over there before they lock it back up.

I could have really wrecked their world and deleted all of their threads but I'm not that cruel.

And they call me drunk. Freaking dumb as fuck.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

That's what you get when you have Dove as an administrator and Biggie running the show.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

That's what you get when you have Dove as an administrator and Biggie running the show.

He's a security expert, yanno?
For a major bank he said...lmfao

Move your money STAT

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I called them on their bullshit years ago. That is why I'm permabanned there. Expect panel abuse, bullshit edits, and a whole other strew of malicious bahaviour from the head gook and her minions.
Hey man, nowhere in this thread did anyone talk about panel abuse and edits. If you have a problem with the gooks, go make your own thread you fucking idiot.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We call them "chokes" in Australia but there is no reference on the WWW to verify that.

I wonder where chokes originated from?

Anyway, that Shen Li is a rotten white hating racist. Last night on "Farmer Wants a Wife" TV show... the handsome white farmer guy rejected the Asian. Too bad Shen Li never saw it...lol The Asian was crying about being rejected.

I told those TBC racists only ugly white guys who can't get themselves a decent white woman go for Asians so they are welcomed to our rejects. They went ballistic. They can dish it out but not take it back.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

He's a security expert, yanno?
For a major bank he said...lmfao

Move your money STAT

LMAO at a bank.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

You’re so full of shit!

Is there a law which says you can't be both?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We call them "chokes" in Australia but there is no reference on the WWW to verify that.

Anyway, that Shen Li is a rotten white hating racist. Last night on "Farmer Wants a Wife" TV show... the handsome white farmer guy rejected the Asian. Too bad Shen Li never saw it...lol The Asian was crying about being rejected.

I told those TBC racists only ugly white guys who can't get themselves a decent white woman go for Asians so they are welcomed to our rejects. They went ballistic. They can dish it out but not take it back.
No we don’t…the slang/terms is “choges”. I’ve called artichokes by the endearing “choke” term though.
Love yoo looong time Caskur xx
:Happy5:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No we don’t…the slang/terms is “choges”. I’ve called artichokes by the endearing “choke” term though.
Love yoo looong time Caskur xx
:Happy5:
Oh...really... we always say chokes. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks for the clue....lol

Xoxo