THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We call them "chokes" in Australia but there is no reference on the WWW to verify that.

I wonder where chokes originated from?

Anyway, that Shen Li is a rotten white hating racist. Last night on "Farmer Wants a Wife" TV show... the handsome white farmer guy rejected the Asian. Too bad Shen Li never saw it...lol The Asian was crying about being rejected.

I told those TBC racists only ugly white guys who can't get themselves a decent white woman go for Asians so they are welcomed to our rejects. They went ballistic. They can dish it out but not take it back.
No we don’t…the slang/terms is “choges”. I’ve called artichokes by the endearing “choke” term though.
Love yoo looong time Caskur xx
:Happy5:
Oh...really... we always say chokes. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks for the clue....lol

Xoxo

Derogatory term similar to 'chink'. Used to describe person of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
origin. Possibly originated Hong-Kong

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Mulderwise is dancing to this thread:
ab5aefe3c872064604e5a2d13116c26e.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nobody but you cares to comment?
Lulz

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I noticed myself alot of posts have been changed.Yet no edit makes were left.

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could have pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nobody but you cares to comment?
Lulz
Well...duh...no one from SG will comment because its....

EMBARRASSING!!!!

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It wasn’t you that did it tho. It was that messy tranny LOL

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

????

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That should have left an edit mark by the posts though. Weird ................

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.
Let the damage control start!!!!

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Flynn, no one cares. Honestly

It’s not like SG got TDT’d lol

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

Ooohhh scary. Good luck there man thing, I deleted my pm’s when I left the first time lol

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Quit trying to downplay what happened. I thought you had no affiliation or stake with the new SG or do you? You seem to be trying to wipe the what happened under the proverbial rug.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Quit trying to downplay what happened. I thought you had no affiliation or stake with the new SG or do you? You seem to be trying to wipe the what happened under the proverbial rug.

I’m just here with my popcorn to watch what happens next lol.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Ooohhh scary. Good luck there man thing, I deleted my pm’s when I left the first time lol

I don't need luck, I'm smart. :-)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don't need luck, I'm smart. :-)

We’ll see lol