THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

Because NO ONE posts there.

Stupid fucking question and even stupider answer.

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

You are just fucking stupid all around, ain't ya?

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I noticed myself alot of posts have been changed.Yet no edit makes were left.

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It wasn’t you that did it tho. It was that messy tranny LOL
That should have left an edit mark by the posts though. Weird ................

It’s not no big deal.
Let the damage control start!!!!

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Flynn, no one cares. Honestly

It’s not like SG got TDT’d lol
Big accidentally allowed guests the ability to modify posts and corrected it within the hour.

So whoever did that *coughSindycough* was glued to the site long enough to jump on that immediately and change a bunch of posts and hand from his own IP address. What a fucking idiot.

And Plynn is a moron who doesnt know what an admin panel looks like LOL. Guests could modify posts.....for like 40 minutes....but yeah sure the WHOLE board including guests were made Admins.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

And no one cares. *belch*
These are the folks who claim they never go there, yes?

It had to have been glued to that site to do what it did.

Biggie wants it to post the database so he doesn’t have to mark Oaks pm’s as read only.

He should totally do it. We fully support it.

That would like....own us all so hard lol
You already "owned yourself sooo hard" by letting posters modify posts on an unlocked database.

What a fucking retard.

We should put it to a vote who is actually owned here by this impressive demonstration of reeeeee tardism.

It's like you guys got a pudding cup and are trying to shove the drool covered shit in everyone's face asking if its cool and people are like "yeah....yeah I see it...cool. Now please just keep it to yourself....yuck"

Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

You have my written and notarized consent to post all mine.

ALL of them. I'll be sure you dont leave out the ten 25 paragraph ones from pitiful Poofer.

Lulz.

All of Oaks hysterical ones are the funniest.

Enjoy!
Of course you'd want that, that way you can bleet about that for the next 2 years about how you "abused" again by your own septic stupidity.

Oh. Look. ShenLi isn't here to spam shield you cunt. That must really suck ass for you, you weak bitch.

You're sooo fucking ignorant that you think stating a "notorized consent" is the same thibg as going to get one that's actually stamped with your idiot declaration. More of your prfound stupidity, once again. Ask me if I'm surprised by this.

Lol!!!!

Firstly everyone knows you are too weak to mod and will move threads for no reason because you are asshurt.

And no it would be hilarious to watch your own "group" humiliate Oak and Poofer.

Throw it up. Itll be funny as fuck.
Hey Dove do you go out in public with your pants down with no shirt on? That would explain how you manage SG forums.

LMFAO!!!---

YOU own yourself biatch!!!!

Ask Sindy....hahahahaha

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Ok, who stole the frunpy karen's vibrator? give it back to her before she demands to speak to the manager of the internet

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My toaster broke today .. It isn't really a toaster anymoar more a tiny funhouse mirror .
ffs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when TDT hacked BH. All those pm’s?
That could have happened last night but the admin's are soo fucking clueless that no "hacking" would have been needed.

TDT actually had a real legit hacker. Sindy can’t hack his way out of its own asshole.
She doesn't need to "hack" SG if last night was any indication of their "security" protocols. Anyone could have waltzed in there and nuked the place from within.

It’s secure now tho, from what I understand. Now to watch the aftermath

*pours glass of wine*

Now I understand why I'm accused of being drunk.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That could have happened last night but the admin's are soo fucking clueless that no "hacking" would have been needed.

TDT actually had a real legit hacker. Sindy can’t hack his way out of its own asshole.
She doesn't need to "hack" SG if last night was any indication of their "security" protocols. Anyone could have waltzed in there and nuked the place from within.

*pours glass of wine*

I don’t drink, stupid. You do tho.

Is Sindy gonna be posting your pm’s soon?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

ALL of them. I'll be sure you dont leave out the ten 25 paragraph ones from pitiful Poofer.

Lulz.

Enjoy!

You all are pretending that wasn't a colossal fuck up. What a bunch of kooks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

*pours glass of wine*

I don’t drink, stupid. You do tho.

Is Sindy gonna be posting your pm’s soon?

Sure you don't. The truth always comes out.

I dunno. I don't care.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lulz.

Enjoy!

No one CARES. Only you and the he-she. That must hurt like hell LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz.

Enjoy!

I would be embarrassed too.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lulz.

Enjoy!

Flea was that sindy cunt the weird arsed tranny freak from cbt?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lulz.

Enjoy!

Yup. It done fucked up too lol

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lulz.

Enjoy!

Yup. It done fucked up too lol
Muhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hey @Sindy666 come here little freak.

Daddy wants a little chat :LOL3:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he can't reach the panel to have fixed et .
Or maybe Fa-Shen-Li-sta was trying to run the board in Biggie's absence. It has done that before, leaving the forum wide-open.

Doesn't matter ... they're all a bunch of fucking twats.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've read so many funny stories posted on pol from Preddit of mentally ill trannies who have had the chop or "bottom surgery" as they call it, carried out by some kike doctor who has given them a frankenpussy and they're suicidal because their gaping axe wound keeps getting infected and literally smells like shit.

Who knew that butchering your genitals would lead to massive problems?

CaptGonorrhea

Banned
Banned
I've read so many funny stories posted on pol from Preddit of mentally ill trannies who have had the chop or "bottom surgery" as they call it, carried out by some kike doctor who has given them a frankenpussy and they're suicidal because their gaping axe wound keeps getting infected and literally smells like shit.

Who knew that butchering your genitals would lead to massive problems?
have you butchered yours? send pics asap

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah.. I got my info from Urban Dictionary and I thought, nah... it's older than 1991.

China as a term was used in late 19th century US. Often as a derogatory term for Chinese railroad laborers.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dance Mulderwise
DANCE!
pennywise-dance.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I noticed myself alot of posts have been changed.Yet no edit makes were left.

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It wasn’t you that did it tho. It was that messy tranny LOL
That should have left an edit mark by the posts though. Weird ................

It’s not no big deal.
Let the damage control start!!!!

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Flynn, no one cares. Honestly

It’s not like SG got TDT’d lol
Big accidentally allowed guests the ability to modify posts and corrected it within the hour.

So whoever did that *coughSindycough* was glued to the site long enough to jump on that immediately and change a bunch of posts and hand from his own IP address. What a fucking idiot.

And Plynn is a moron who doesnt know what an admin panel looks like LOL. Guests could modify posts.....for like 40 minutes....but yeah sure the WHOLE board including guests were made Admins.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

And no one cares. *belch*
These are the folks who claim they never go there, yes?

It had to have been glued to that site to do what it did.

Biggie wants it to post the database so he doesn’t have to mark Oaks pm’s as read only.

He should totally do it. We fully support it.

That would like....own us all so hard lol
You already "owned yourself sooo hard" by letting posters modify posts on an unlocked database.

What a fucking retard.

We should put it to a vote who is actually owned here by this impressive demonstration of reeeeee tardism.

It's like you guys got a pudding cup and are trying to shove the drool covered shit in everyone's face asking if its cool and people are like "yeah....yeah I see it...cool. Now please just keep it to yourself....yuck"

Lulz.
Sure we can do that then we can have a poll on how many people can spell "potato" and "renege" correctly on the first try, then we can see who really is "owned."

It's like us guys got a pudding cup? I can see that your writing skillz and use of metaphorical terms still suck as bad as your admin talents and overall comprehension.

Your forum is dead bitch which is why you have to end your poorly written retort with its own "lulz." Only you think the vomit you post is funny.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lulz.

Enjoy!

Of course they are. Look who they got running the fucking dump. Look how popular it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Maybe he can't reach the panel to have fixed et .
Or maybe Fa-Shen-Li-sta was trying to run the board in Biggie's absence. It has done that before, leaving the forum wide-open.

Doesn't matter ... they're all a bunch of fucking twats.
Not suprised then that this happened. It'll happen again or is this their way of trying to get traffic???

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.
I know that I do. I even leave my valuables in the open. For that matter I post up a sign letting everyone know that I'm gone and where to find my safe.

I learned it all from the "new" SG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

I know that I do. I even leave my valuables in the open. For that matter I post up a sign letting everyone know that I'm gone and where to find my safe.

I learned it all from the "new" SG.

And after they steal all your possessions you post a sign that says "That was all planned. Haw Haw"