THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where did that jessica Yaniv looking motherfucker go?

I so wanted to ask it if they ever resolved that truly awesome debate they had on cbt on who is more of a women?

Big Lilly or Cindys been trannying .

I should actually make a thread about it and let the good people of B/F decide :LOL3:
I wonder if frankenpussy Sidney666 is Jewish? Many trannies are, like that Jessica Yaniv freak.

Rumour was not long ago that Aidsman is Sidney's "man" LOL.
Perhaps by ancestry.
Yup, jews love the trannie/faggotry shit.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I so wanted to ask it if they ever resolved that truly awesome debate they had on cbt on who is more of a women?

I should actually make a thread about it and let the good people of B/F decide :LOL3:
I wonder if frankenpussy Sidney666 is Jewish? Many trannies are, like that Jessica Yaniv freak.

Rumour was not long ago that Aidsman is Sidney's "man" LOL.
no yuo are! ha ha ha I am very clever!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He said his tits are better than mine. I shit you not.

I believe it’s in the “post your pic” thread.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He said his tits are better than mine. I shit you not.

I believe it’s in the “post your pic” thread.
I don't have the link but I think it must still be on that moronic forum.That thing and big Lilly were actually arguing about who was more of a women lmao.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.
Well….

From what I see, Dovid, Bannie, and Lokmar post hump each other incessantly.

It’s like they made their very own finger painting table and only those three have access to the paint

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.
Well….

It’s like they made their very own finger painting table and only those three have access to the paint
My question is, if their forum is run sooo fairly without all the spamming and the drama, then why are they here?

Master

Site Supporter
Well….

My question is, if their forum is run sooo fairly without all the spamming and the drama, then why are they here?
That’s a good question.

They don’t comprehend the value of posters.

Bannie thought he was a “draw” to the point that everyone would drop everything and run to a forum he restarted that was built by yours truly.

Funny how it didn’t go as he thought it would (snickers)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well….

That’s a good question.

Bannie thought he was a “draw” to the point that everyone would drop everything and run to a forum he restarted that was built by yours truly.

How many forums does he have to kill or open DOA before anyone figures it out?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one is posting there? I wonder why not?
Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Well, they were going to show us just how awesome they were, weren't they? Everyone was going to flock over there, zip their pants down and jerk off into "libs salads", no?

Embarrassing

Master

Site Supporter
Well….

That’s a good question.

How many forums does he have to kill or open DOA before anyone figures it out?
He’s running out of ppl he can manipulate, so there’s that.

And I have zero sympathy for anybody who buys the snake oil that tard sells.

He’s lucky he has Flea because without her Bannie and Dovid don’t bring fuck all to the table

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Well, they were going to show us just how awesome they were, weren't they? Everyone was going to flock over there, zip their pants down and jerk off into "libs salads", no?

Embarassing
Yeah and Dove was going to "panel abuse" me by moving one of my threads....oh my Gawdz, teh horror...teh horror!

They also talked about keeping you, me and Martini penned up in a subforum. That's how fucking stupid they are. Do they think I'd really post there?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing
Yeah and Dove was going to "panel abuse" me by moving one of my threads....oh my Gawdz, teh horror...teh horror!

They also talked about keeping you, me and Martini penned up in a subforum. That's how fucking stupid they are. Do they think I'd really post there?

Are you serious? They think I/we cared enough about them and what they think to go there? LMFAO, god damn clowns.

Why in the world did they think I would go there is beyond me. I can't figure that shit out. Stupid fucks.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Are you serious? They think I/we cared enough about them and what they think to go there? LMFAO, god damn clowns.

Why in the world did they think I would go there is beyond me. I can't figure that shit out. Stupid fucks.
Oh yes. They talked and planned how they were going to keep our "spam" in a dedicated subforum so me and Martini couldn't make fun/harass/stalk Dove. And you were thrown in that mix so no one would have to read your "whining."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing

Oh yes. They talked and planned how they were going to keep our "spam" in a dedicated subforum so me and Martini couldn't make fun/harass/stalk Dove. And you were thrown in that mix so no one would have to read your "whining."

Dove and Bigly Stupid destroyed SG. Flea let them. Flashinthepanista is a fake. There is no draw to go there. There is nothing that they post there that they haven't already sprayed all over this forum.

Oooh, maybe the added a new sub to talk about their hemorrhoids, the gout in their big toes and the kidney stone that they have to pass...could be fun.

Master

Site Supporter

Embarassing

Lol wat?

Why would I leave the biggest forum for a mini one?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Dove and Bigly Stupid destroyed SG. Flea let them. Flashinthepanista is a fake. There is no draw to go there. There is nothing that they post there that they haven't already sprayed all over this forum.

Oooh, maybe the added a new sub to talk about their hemorrhoids, the gout in their big toes and the kidney stone that they have to pass...could be fun.
Exactly!

They're a bunch of boring tards that destroy forums.

Master

Site Supporter

Embarassing

Exactly!

I’m pretty sure I made a thread over at that shit hole four years ago saying those tards were going to ruin this community and sure enough they tried their best.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Exactly!

I’m pretty sure I made a thread over at that shit hole four years ago saying those tards were going to ruin this community and sure enough they tried their best.
I posted over there regularly until the idiot's started getting butthurt over my posts that made them cry each night in their My Little Pony pillows.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing

Exactly!

I posted over there regularly until the idiot's started getting butthurt over my posts that made them cry each night in their My Little Pony pillows.

I should have left sooner. I didn't until Flea left and boo hoo'd about it all. They deserve one another.

Master

Site Supporter

Embarassing

Exactly!

I won’t even waste my time.

You look at the list of retards there and it’s like a role call for message board victims.

TwaP, Bonesaw, Dovid, all victims. I’m not bothering being associated with the garbage of this community.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing

Exactly!

You look at the list of retards there and it’s like a role call for message board victims.

TwaP, Bonesaw, Dovid, all victims. I’m not bothering being associated with the garbage of this community.

TWAP is still alive? Wasn't he a Roman slave when Marcus Aurelius was Emperor?

I don't think all of those are going to stay there, just sayin'

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Exactly!

In all honesty, there was a time when I enjoyed posting with all those names but that time has long passed.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Exactly!

I think TWAP invented the forums while having lunch with Jesus Christ.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing

Exactly!

Jesus said I can turn water into wine...What can you do?

Well, Jesus I can monitor forums if you can invent them for me. I will keep you apprised of everything.

Jesus: Please don't.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Embarassing

Exactly!

Well, Jesus I can monitor forums if you can invent them for me. I will keep you apprised of everything.

Why do you think Christ was eventually crucified? He knew what was coming but figured being on a cross was better than reading all that hot mess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Embarassing

Exactly!

Why do you think Christ was eventually crucified?

For telling the truth. People can't stand the truth. They always persecute the truth tellers.