THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.

No one is posting there? I wonder why not?
Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Well, they were going to show us just how awesome they were, weren't they? Everyone was going to flock over there, zip their pants down and jerk off into "libs salads", no?

Embarassing
Yeah and Dove was going to "panel abuse" me by moving one of my threads....oh my Gawdz, teh horror...teh horror!

They also talked about keeping you, me and Martini penned up in a subforum. That's how fucking stupid they are. Do they think I'd really post there?

Are you serious? They think I/we cared enough about them and what they think to go there? LMFAO, god damn clowns.

Why in the world did they think I would go there is beyond me. I can't figure that shit out. Stupid fucks.
Oh yes. They talked and planned how they were going to keep our "spam" in a dedicated subforum so me and Martini couldn't make fun/harass/stalk Dove. And you were thrown in that mix so no one would have to read your "whining."

Dove and Bigly Stupid destroyed SG. Flea let them. Flashinthepanista is a fake. There is no draw to go there. There is nothing that they post there that they haven't already sprayed all over this forum.

Oooh, maybe the added a new sub to talk about their hemorrhoids, the gout in their big toes and the kidney stone that they have to pass...could be fun.
Exactly!

They're a bunch of boring tards that destroy forums.
I’m pretty sure I made a thread over at that shit hole four years ago saying those tards were going to ruin this community and sure enough they tried their best.
I posted over there regularly until the idiot's started getting butthurt over my posts that made them cry each night in their My Little Pony pillows.
I won’t even waste my time.

You look at the list of retards there and it’s like a role call for message board victims.

TwaP, Bonesaw, Dovid, all victims. I’m not bothering being associated with the garbage of this community.

TWAP is still alive? Wasn't he a Roman slave when Marcus Aurelius was Emperor?

I don't think all of those are going to stay there, just sayin'
I think TWAP invented the forums while having lunch with Jesus Christ.
Jesus said I can turn water into wine...What can you do?

Well, Jesus I can monitor forums if you can invent them for me. I will keep you apprised of everything.

Jesus: Please don't.
Why do you think Christ was eventually crucified?

For telling the truth. People can't stand the truth. They always persecute the truth tellers.
Yep. It's happened throughout history and on the forums.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.

Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Well, they were going to show us just how awesome they were, weren't they? Everyone was going to flock over there, zip their pants down and jerk off into "libs salads", no?

Embarassing
Yeah and Dove was going to "panel abuse" me by moving one of my threads....oh my Gawdz, teh horror...teh horror!

They also talked about keeping you, me and Martini penned up in a subforum. That's how fucking stupid they are. Do they think I'd really post there?

Are you serious? They think I/we cared enough about them and what they think to go there? LMFAO, god damn clowns.

Why in the world did they think I would go there is beyond me. I can't figure that shit out. Stupid fucks.
Oh yes. They talked and planned how they were going to keep our "spam" in a dedicated subforum so me and Martini couldn't make fun/harass/stalk Dove. And you were thrown in that mix so no one would have to read your "whining."

Dove and Bigly Stupid destroyed SG. Flea let them. Flashinthepanista is a fake. There is no draw to go there. There is nothing that they post there that they haven't already sprayed all over this forum.

Oooh, maybe the added a new sub to talk about their hemorrhoids, the gout in their big toes and the kidney stone that they have to pass...could be fun.
Exactly!

They're a bunch of boring tards that destroy forums.
I’m pretty sure I made a thread over at that shit hole four years ago saying those tards were going to ruin this community and sure enough they tried their best.
I posted over there regularly until the idiot's started getting butthurt over my posts that made them cry each night in their My Little Pony pillows.
I won’t even waste my time.

You look at the list of retards there and it’s like a role call for message board victims.

TwaP, Bonesaw, Dovid, all victims. I’m not bothering being associated with the garbage of this community.

TWAP is still alive? Wasn't he a Roman slave when Marcus Aurelius was Emperor?

I don't think all of those are going to stay there, just sayin'
I think TWAP invented the forums while having lunch with Jesus Christ.
Jesus said I can turn water into wine...What can you do?

Well, Jesus I can monitor forums if you can invent them for me. I will keep you apprised of everything.

Jesus: Please don't.
Why do you think Christ was eventually crucified?

For telling the truth. People can't stand the truth. They always persecute the truth tellers.
Yep. It's happened throughout history and on the forums.
Can verify, I have been banned and phag lamed by El Stubberino' aka Bigly 'smore's for several years.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I noticed myself alot of posts have been changed.Yet no edit makes were left.

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It wasn’t you that did it tho. It was that messy tranny LOL
That should have left an edit mark by the posts though. Weird ................

It’s not no big deal.
Let the damage control start!!!!

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Flynn, no one cares. Honestly

It’s not like SG got TDT’d lol
Big accidentally allowed guests the ability to modify posts and corrected it within the hour.

So whoever did that *coughSindycough* was glued to the site long enough to jump on that immediately and change a bunch of posts and hand from his own IP address. What a fucking idiot.

And Plynn is a moron who doesnt know what an admin panel looks like LOL. Guests could modify posts.....for like 40 minutes....but yeah sure the WHOLE board including guests were made Admins.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

And no one cares. *belch*
These are the folks who claim they never go there, yes?

It had to have been glued to that site to do what it did.

Biggie wants it to post the database so he doesn’t have to mark Oaks pm’s as read only.

He should totally do it. We fully support it.

That would like....own us all so hard lol
You already "owned yourself sooo hard" by letting posters modify posts on an unlocked database.

What a fucking retard.

We should put it to a vote who is actually owned here by this impressive demonstration of reeeeee tardism.

It's like you guys got a pudding cup and are trying to shove the drool covered shit in everyone's face asking if its cool and people are like "yeah....yeah I see it...cool. Now please just keep it to yourself....yuck"

Lulz.
Sure we can do that then we can have a poll on how many people can spell "potato" and "renege" correctly on the first try, then we can see who really is "owned."

It's like us guys got a pudding cup? I can see that your writing skillz and use of metaphorical terms still suck as bad as your admin talents and overall comprehension.

Your forum is dead bitch which is why you have to end your poorly written retort with its own "lulz." Only you think the vomit you post is funny.
Vomit is funny.

But the real draw is belches.

Dovey ought to get her GI tract checked out.

Maybe not at the same hospital she used to work at, though.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi all, I suggest not posting on the "new" SG. Their security is sorely lacking. Check it out, look what I found!

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

The stupid fuckers end up owning themselves!

Oh. My. Fucking God. This is classic!!!!
Nice avatar :LOL3: :KMA:

Chuck

Banned
Banned
Hi all, I suggest not posting on the "new" SG. Their security is sorely lacking. Check it out, look what I found!

60ynIV.md.png

60yR2a.md.png

60y5YJ.md.png

The stupid fuckers end up owning themselves!

Oh. My. Fucking God. This is classic!!!!
Nice avatar :LOL3: :KMA:
Jealous much? I know you are just one of many @Flynn breaking your heart. You just didn't have enough money to afford her. You couldn't even afford me and I'm 50% off all this month on onlyfans

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Who wants to post on a forum where people are getting reported so much, the owner feels he has to ban the person in order for the snitch to stfu? You really think people are gonna stick around for that?

@King Martini - your buddy Lily here reports everyone’s posts that attack her. She reports more posts than anyone on this forum. Is that what makes a forum “great”? Knowing someone can’t take the heat so they’re raping the report function and owners pm box 24/7? I know it’s true because she did the same thing at SG.

Imagine someone who attacks children and posts personal info actually having the gall to snitch every time it’s done to her. Why would you wanna be associated with that?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who wants to post on a forum where people are getting reported so much, the owner feels he has to ban the person in order for the snitch to stfu? You really think people are gonna stick around for that?

@King Martini - your buddy Lily here reports everyone’s posts that attack her. She reports more posts than anyone on this forum. Is that what makes a forum “great”? Knowing someone can’t take the heat so they’re raping the report function and owners pm box 24/7? I know it’s true because she did the same thing at SG.

Imagine someone who attacks children and posts personal info actually having the gall to snitch every time it’s done to her. Why would you wanna be associated with that?
Actually BF outted your crazy hypothesis. Try again.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Actually BF outted your crazy hypothesis. Try again.

Of course he’s gonna act like it don’t bother him. She’s good for the post count, dumbass. Not all of us have the time or care to post 50,000 times in one year.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He said he doesn’t mind. The fact that she snitched on everyone is something we should be concerned with.

The playing field is not even. Now everyone knows it.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poof knows what shes like.

Don't you remember he banned her from his forum for moaning too much lol.

No One

Factory Bastard

Poof knows what shes like.

Don't you remember he banned her from his forum for moaning too much lol.
Naturally...he wants content not malcontent.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Ok Flea, here’s the truth to the situation;

Bannie got outted as a spoiled tard who couldn’t stay away from this place so he got another account banned because of it.

If BF is telling me he doesn’t get this assumed brushback from Oak that is being force fed on the boards, who do i believe?

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Bannie got outted as a spoiled tard who couldn’t stay away from this place so he got another account banned because of it.

If BF is telling me he doesn’t get this assumed brushback from Oak that is being force fed on the boards, who do i believe?

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that one.
I heard Bannie Boi has a degree in failure from Trump U.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that o

Soap opera shit...y'all need to grow up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently he must be crying about the Shen Li account being banned, though he never used it, right?

Master

Site Supporter

Bannie Fails has failed every single time he’s ever attempted at making forums here in this community and relaunching a board that was DOA years ago is going to keep his fail boat quota afloat.

You are nothing but a fucking beta idiot if you believe anything that dumbfuck says.

Master

Site Supporter

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that o

Oak your not innocent in this whole stupid situation either, so don’t act like it’s a sudden shock your being thrown into the same body bag with fucking dumbfucks like Bannie Fails here.

Either learn to stand on your own two feet or forever be known as a forum leech. It’s that simple.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oak your not innocent in this whole stupid situation either, so don’t act like it’s a sudden shock your being thrown into the same body bag with fucking dumbfucks like Bannie Fails here.

Either learn to stand on your own two feet or forever be known as a forum leech. It’s that simple.

I do stand on my own two feet, you little bitch. WTF are you talking about?