THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.

No one is posting there? I wonder why not?
Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Who wants to post on a forum where people are getting reported so much, the owner feels he has to ban the person in order for the snitch to stfu? You really think people are gonna stick around for that?

@King Martini - your buddy Lily here reports everyone’s posts that attack her. She reports more posts than anyone on this forum. Is that what makes a forum “great”? Knowing someone can’t take the heat so they’re raping the report function and owners pm box 24/7? I know it’s true because she did the same thing at SG.

Imagine someone who attacks children and posts personal info actually having the gall to snitch every time it’s done to her. Why would you wanna be associated with that?
Ok Flea, here’s the truth to the situation;

Bannie got outted as a spoiled tard who couldn’t stay away from this place so he got another account banned because of it.

If BF is telling me he doesn’t get this assumed brushback from Oak that is being force fed on the boards, who do i believe?

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that one.

Poofer, the playing field isn’t even. Let me give you an example-

Lily got busted on a dating hook up site called Fling.com. Someone did a reverse search of her pic and found it. They post the screenshot.

Lily claims it’s a lie yet has BF delete it, claiming it’s PI. BF told me this himself.

How the fuck is it PI if it’s supposedly not true? Do we get out shit deleted true or not? Absolutely not. Do you get what I’m saying now?

Did this same thing not happen on SG before? Hence me getting on my chopper and leaving? lol

Maybe it’s time for me to bounce. These forums will never be how they used to be and it’s time I accept that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still find it hilarious that no one posts at the "new" SG. What a fucking dump.

No one is posting there? I wonder why not?
Who wants to post with Biggie Turd, Dove, Lokmar and a host of other fuckwits? Why do you think all those people post or were posters here? ShenBiggie would still be here if it wasn't banned.

Who wants to post on a forum where people are getting reported so much, the owner feels he has to ban the person in order for the snitch to stfu? You really think people are gonna stick around for that?

@King Martini - your buddy Lily here reports everyone’s posts that attack her. She reports more posts than anyone on this forum. Is that what makes a forum “great”? Knowing someone can’t take the heat so they’re raping the report function and owners pm box 24/7? I know it’s true because she did the same thing at SG.

Imagine someone who attacks children and posts personal info actually having the gall to snitch every time it’s done to her. Why would you wanna be associated with that?
Ok Flea, here’s the truth to the situation;

Bannie got outted as a spoiled tard who couldn’t stay away from this place so he got another account banned because of it.

If BF is telling me he doesn’t get this assumed brushback from Oak that is being force fed on the boards, who do i believe?

I know how Oak is behind the scenes and I thank god I don’t have a panel, but if your trying to defend somebody who was already banned from this place for being a dumbfuck, then goes and brags about posting behind somebody else’s handle like a dumbfuck then gets that handle banned, you gotta blame the dumbfuck and not Oak on that one.

Poofer, the playing field isn’t even. Let me give you an example-

Lily got busted on a dating hook up site called Fling.com. Someone did a reverse search of her pic and found it. They post the screenshot.

Lily claims it’s a lie yet has BF delete it, claiming it’s PI. BF told me this himself.

How the fuck is it PI if it’s supposedly not true? Do we get out shit deleted true or not? Absolutely not. Do you get what I’m saying now?

Did this same thing not happen on SG before? Hence me getting on my chopper and leaving? lol

Maybe it’s time for me to bounce. These forums will never be how they used to be and it’s time I accept that.

Drama whore is going to drama.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
LOL

4MBvYEq.png

wq0Usaz.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wtf does any of that even mean??

More important, who CARES? This bish acting he hacked into Chase bank or something.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Did any of you put your credit card info into SG?

Face it. Your shit is whack and no one cares. Quit trying to involve THIS site in your illegal bullshit, Buffalo Bill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

Because NO ONE posts there.

Stupid fucking question and even stupider answer.

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

You are just fucking stupid all around, ain't ya?

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.
The funny thing is, I could do that where I live and no one would steal shit. I suspect the same can be said where @DDT lives.

You however live in an urban ghetto, where gun shots and police sirens are all you can hear after dark and every property on your street has bars on the windows. :LOL3:
Only white people live in my neighborhood so locks are not really necessary.
Aryan claims White People never steal, how fascinating, so I guess the white crack head that busted my window out and did a couple thousand dollars in damages to the dash, to steal a mediocre stereo, was a closet negroe?

We actually call them "Wigroes". Or "Wiggers".

It's not really about skin color.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course there are degenerate whites as well, but they flock to multiculti woke metropolises and avoid quiet little white towns.

To be fair....when a crime does happen in a quiet little mostly white town....its some shit for the history books.

It becomes a True Crime legend.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.
The funny thing is, I could do that where I live and no one would steal shit. I suspect the same can be said where @DDT lives.

You however live in an urban ghetto, where gun shots and police sirens are all you can hear after dark and every property on your street has bars on the windows. :LOL3:
Aryan claims White People never steal, how fascinating, so I guess the white crack head that busted my window out and did a couple thousand dollars in damages to the dash, to steal a mediocre stereo, was a closet negroe?

Some dude steals your car, so you ascribe him with African American pronouns, what if it was some cracker skin head? Which based on your description of your hood, sounds far more plausible.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Some dude steals your car, so you ascribe him with African American pronouns, what if it was some cracker skin head?

If I SAW my car being jacked....which is likely in places like Detroit and he was black, yes I ascribe that ADJECTIVE to him (that he is black) to the police so they can find him. Same if the jacker was white. I would describe him as white.

And when people use slurs like "n*gger" for a black criminal wanna be gang banger type and "wigger" for a white criminal wanna be gang banger type....its not really about skin color as much as it's about a culture that celebrates and glorifies criminality.

I dont use those terms.....okay I HAVE made fun of the white kids from TROY Michigan who went through their whole Malibu's Most Wanted phase.....but it's still less to do with color and more to do with that whole messy culture.

And if you dig into the history of ebonics and what a lot of people call "black culture" today (something I also personally disagree with. I dont think its fair or appropriate to call that "black culture" and I think it's very insulting to black people), it actually comes from poor and more trashy white Europeans.

I would never make a claim that white people wouldnt commit crimes and petty crimes. I know they do. Its more about poverty and lack of education than it will ever be because of skin color. In more small town areas, the culture is much different than inner cities. So you see less crime and violence. We have decent hard working black families out here who i would trust long before some drug dealing inner city wigroe.

Black people use these terms more than anyone, Admin.

Also it's kinda important to know that not all black people in America are African.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.
Thank you for sharing, you're heinous.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Some dude steals your car, so you ascribe him with African American pronouns, what if it was some cracker skin head?

If I SAW my car being jacked....which is likely in places like Detroit and he was black, yes I ascribe that ADJECTIVE to him (that he is black) to the police so they can find him. Same if the jacker was white. I would describe him as white.

And when people use slurs like "n*gger" for a black criminal wanna be gang banger type and "wigger" for a white criminal wanna be gang banger type....its not really about skin color as much as it's about a culture that celebrates and glorifies criminality.

I dont use those terms.....okay I HAVE made fun of the white kids from TROY Michigan who went through their whole Malibu's Most Wanted phase.....but it's still less to do with color and more to do with that whole messy culture.

And if you dig into the history of ebonics and what a lot of people call "black culture" today (something I also personally disagree with. I dont think its fair or appropriate to call that "black culture" and I think it's very insulting to black people), it actually comes from poor and more trashy white Europeans.

I would never make a claim that white people wouldnt commit crimes and petty crimes. I know they do. Its more about poverty and lack of education than it will ever be because of skin color. In more small town areas, the culture is much different than inner cities. So you see less crime and violence. We have decent hard working black families out here who i would trust long before some drug dealing inner city wigroe.

Also it's kinda important to know that not all black people in America are African.
Notice again how Dove makes it about her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

She never fails to make it so.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

I noticed that she's using an avatar when she was 20 years younger. Who the fuck is she trying to impress?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

I noticed that she's using an avatar when she was 20 years younger. Who the fuck is she trying to impress?

And yet her nose is still quite prominent. She can't do anything with it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Except stick it up asses...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

No one said that all black people in America are African. However, all black people born in the US are descendants of Africans.

Actually so are all of us at some point. All human migrations started out of Africa.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

No one said that all black people in America are African. However, all black people born in the US are descendants of Africans.

Actually so are all of us at some point. All human migrations started out of Africa.
Yet, Dove thinks that North America had indigenous black people known as Black Native Americans. Forget European and Spanish slave traders. Hell even forget the African slave traders. Or for that matter the Asian slave traders. Black people must have just spontaneously showed up on American shores through osmosis due to the Earth being flat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Yet, Dove thinks that North America had indigenous black people known as Black Native Americans. Forget European and Spanish slave traders. Hell even forget the African slave traders. Or for that matter the Asian slave traders. Black people must have just spontaneously showed up on American shores through osmosis due to the Earth being flat.

They came up with the cotton they were going to pick. It was like a total miracle.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

They came up with the cotton they were going to pick. It was like a total miracle.
Yeah. It was called immaculate conception.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Courtesy of the immaculate conception oligarchy.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Courtesy of the immaculate conception oligarchy.
Very gooood, admin. There may be hope for you yet.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
As long as the accuser cuts their dick off and changes their name to hat of the opposite sex, you can do whatevr the fuck you want and STILL have an army of mongoloids and corporations caving to your demands. just ask the kiwi farms

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm just here for the LOLZ :-P
That’s what I wanted to do when I tried to register an account on your shit forum…couldn’t even get a foot into the door! Fucking flake! I heard that you have serious mental issues! Lol…it’s only a fucking forum you twot!
:LOL3: