THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.

I'm just here for the LOLZ :-P
That’s what I wanted to do when I tried to register an account on your shit forum…couldn’t even get a foot into the door! Fucking flake! I heard that you have serious mental issues! Lol…it’s only a fucking forum you twot!
:LOL3:
Could it be because you lost after your mother?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.

That’s what I wanted to do when I tried to register an account on your shit forum…couldn’t even get a foot into the door! Fucking flake! I heard that you have serious mental issues! Lol…it’s only a fucking forum you twot!
Private membership and you weren't invited were you...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This coming from the guy who cried like a stuck goat after I made fun of his him doing the nasty with his dead mother.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This coming from the guy who cried like a stuck goat after I made fun of his him doing the nasty with his dead mother.

Breakfall should take one of his empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Breakfall should take one of him empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.
It might make him better looking...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall should take one of him empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.
It's just so unbelievable that he used the "it's just a forum" argument after melting down so wildly just a few days back.

:Beatdown:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's just so unbelievable that he used the "it's just a forum" argument after melting down so wildly just a few days back.

Right?! Another hypocritical fool. He's soooo very binded by the propaganda shoved up his arse by others here that he begins to believe his own press.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right?! Another hypocritical fool. He's soooo very binded by the propaganda shoved up his arse by others here that he begins to believe his own press.

I'm astounded how the pawns here never realize they're just being used by others' to I dunno "win the internet"? Dumb fuckers all the way around.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm astounded how the pawns here never realize they're just being used by others' to I dunno "win the internet"? Dumb fuckers all the way around.
Truly dumb if I'm to be truthful. These sheep need each other blowing smoke bubbles up each other's asses so they won't kill themselves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truly dumb if I'm to be truthful. These sheep need each other blowing smoke bubbles up each other's asses so they won't kill themselves.

Poor baby _______ <----- martyr of the day...

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

This is said in Meltdown where they of course only say very kind and nice things to their "enemies". They all should bash themselves in the face.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Quiet lackey. You're just a little stooge and don't rate. You know this.
Flynn rolled an emo drunk. Good job.
How many times are you all going to blow each other over it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall should take one of his empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.
You should learn to shut the fuck up!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Private membership? From what I’ve heard your shitty forum is stagnant and irrelevant. What’s with the 666 anyway…are you some post-pubescent fucking lunatic? LOLZ

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Private membership? From what I’ve heard your shitty forum is stagnant and irrelevant. What’s with the 666 anyway…are you some post-pubescent fucking lunatic? LOLZ
Leave it to Breaky to moan about the fact that he couldn't get his foot in the door of a stagnant and irrelevant shitty forum.

How to say you're even less than stagnant and irrelevant without saying you're even less than stagnant and irrelevant.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Leave it to Breaky to moan about the fact that he couldn't get his foot in the door of a stagnant and irrelevant shitty forum.

How to say you're even less than stagnant and irrelevant without saying you're even less than stagnant and irrelevant.
I wouldn’t know Blurt…my registration was in relation to another thread 6 months ago. I’ve joined many irrelevant forums…as have you. Call it boredom…call it poaching…call it whatever you see fit to call it. Who gives a fuckola!?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What’s with the 666 anyway…are you some post-pubescent fucking lunatic? LOLZ

Satanism is a joke.
It's mostly closet xtians with serious daddy issues.
The rest think they're being edgy but emotionally and intellectually never matured past 11 years old so haven't a clue how ridiculous they look to everyone else.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Satanism is to an atheist what existentialism is to a coal miner.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What’s with the 666 anyway…are you some post-pubescent fucking lunatic? LOLZ

Satanism is a joke.
It's mostly closet xtians with serious daddy issues.
The rest think they're being edgy but emotionally and intellectually never matured past 11 years old so haven't a clue how ridiculous they look to everyone else.
Exactly! I remember writing 666 on stuff back in high school during compulsory religious education classes. Ms Snapdragon nearly had a nervous breakdown! I used to write the graffiti with my left sinister hand so they couldn’t match my right-handed writing.
:FlameOn:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Recently discovered the meaning of "sinister," now uses the term inappropriately whenever possible.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should learn to shut the fuck up!

No YUO