THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I didn't think what you posted was something I'd post, but on this forum, it's considered acceptable in Meltdown.
I wasn't choosing sides.

However, now that he's tried to fuck with me because of what you did, it's on.
That's the thing. Why is he going after you for something I did? Makes no sense.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deep-Simplistic-Iggypops-max-1mb.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Because he knows the forum retards will jump on his bandwagon and try to run me down. Motherfuckers have a wagon, I'll bring a bulldozer.
Make sure your Killdozer has a sidecar. The Prowler needs a place to sit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did your mother say that to you? Tricks on her that dead women can't say no while you stuffed her decaying cunt with it. do you pretend the maggots are her tickling your tackle back?
Is it the smell of curry and sweat that keep you under the sac so long ... the pakis you blow I'm referring of course
LMFAO !!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is it the smell of curry and sweat that keep you under the sac so long ... the pakis you blow I'm referring of course
LMFAO !!
He called you a heddo! Ahahahahahaaaaa…that’s short code for hedonism! But you’re too childish and immature to figure it out so I’ll paint it for you with a picture gif xx

JWLRHN.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I laced the site with securitty flaws to make peepoll feel betterz about themselves

I did :LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I laced the site with securitty flaws to make peepoll feel betterz about themselves

I did :LOL3:

Man. You're really stupid.

All anyone has to do is read through this very thread to see your dumbass, with your two nutball cohorts Flea and Dove crawl out here to spin excuses faster than than you going down on Admin.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And murblob gets throw in front of a bus

Poor bus

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn wasn't intelligent enough to understand what you said. All those lead water pipes and him eating lead paint chips.