THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.

I'm just here for the LOLZ :-P
That’s what I wanted to do when I tried to register an account on your shit forum…couldn’t even get a foot into the door! Fucking flake! I heard that you have serious mental issues! Lol…it’s only a fucking forum you twot!
:LOL3:
This coming from the guy who cried like a stuck goat after I made fun of his him doing the nasty with his dead mother.

Breakfall should take one of him empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.
It might make him better looking...
It's just so unbelievable that he used the "it's just a forum" argument after melting down so wildly just a few days back.

:Beatdown:
Right?! Another hypocritical fool. He's soooo very binded by the propaganda shoved up his arse by others here that he begins to believe his own press.

I'm astounded how the pawns here never realize they're just being used by others' to I dunno "win the internet"? Dumb fuckers all the way around.
Truly dumb if I'm to be truthful. These sheep need each other blowing smoke bubbles up each other's asses so they won't kill themselves.

Poor baby _______ <----- martyr of the day...

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

This is said in Meltdown where they of course only say very kind and nice things to their "enemies". They all should bash themselves in the face.
You know what's truly funny? You 2 bozos regularly cry about "racism", yet see no problem with mocking people's dead relatives in the most foul manner imaginable.

It's difficult to put into words to convey just how ridiculously hypocritical the pair of you are.

It's apparent that you were both dragged up and have no sense of decency whatsoever. You turning on Break and refusing to defend him over something so cruel is absolutely priceless and has shown you up as the flaky, fair weather "friend" you are.

In future save your tiresome back patting for pm's if you don't mind. No one wants to read textual foreplay between Zelda from Terrahawks and Danny Devito's sister.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Quiet lackey. You're just a little stooge and don't rate. You know this.
Flynn rolled an emo drunk. Good job.
How many times are you all going to blow each other over it?

Lackey, the man who kisses Nazi's ass? Yeah, that's not me.
You'll kiss anyone's ass who is willing to offer the tiniest bit of support.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see the licking of wounds has commenced ... all the usual suspects hurt and in need of emergency emote support :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
i know @360 wants to kiss my ass and so much more if we were alone together right now. cum here sexy
yoo were such a cute eggbert

Conehead-Baby-from-1993-Science-Fiction-Comedy-Coneheads.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKAKAKAHAKAHAKAHAA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It means your poser overcompensating dummy doesn't know shit about setting up a website or a webserver...

What the fuck do you want…a cookie or something? Again, no one cares. If they did, they’d say so.

Why don’t you go play your wannabe hacker games at Stormfront? Im sure they’d love you there.

That’s what I wanted to do when I tried to register an account on your shit forum…couldn’t even get a foot into the door! Fucking flake! I heard that you have serious mental issues! Lol…it’s only a fucking forum you twot!
This coming from the guy who cried like a stuck goat after I made fun of his him doing the nasty with his dead mother.

Breakfall should take one of him empty wine bottles and hit himself in the face.
It's just so unbelievable that he used the "it's just a forum" argument after melting down so wildly just a few days back.

Right?! Another hypocritical fool. He's soooo very binded by the propaganda shoved up his arse by others here that he begins to believe his own press.

I'm astounded how the pawns here never realize they're just being used by others' to I dunno "win the internet"? Dumb fuckers all the way around.
Truly dumb if I'm to be truthful. These sheep need each other blowing smoke bubbles up each other's asses so they won't kill themselves.

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

This is said in Meltdown where they of course only say very kind and nice things to their "enemies". They all should bash themselves in the face.
You know what's truly funny? You 2 bozos regularly cry about "racism", yet see no problem with mocking people's dead relatives in the most foul manner imaginable.

It's difficult to put into words to convey just how ridiculously hypocritical the pair of you are.

It's apparent that you were both dragged up and have no sense of decency whatsoever. You turning on Break and refusing to defend him over something so cruel is absolutely priceless and has shown you up as the flaky, fair weather "friend" you are.

In future save your tiresome back patting for pm's if you don't mind. No one wants to read textual foreplay between Zelda from Terrahawks and Danny Devito's sister.

You need a tissue for those tears?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

Why would I require a tissue for stating the truth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

All crybabies need to wipe their face. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you eat your own snot.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

All crybabies need to wipe their face. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you eat your own snot.
Did you notice how the coward skirts around the very fact that he alone posted your picture? All you have to do is bring that up to make him shut up.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
It's a bit sad that in the first 4 threads in meltdown there's 46 pages covering necrophilia and the desperate butthurt from feeling excluded from another forum.

Limper than Poofers dick after Dove rammed her uvula down his piss pipe.

Shoddy work all of you. You really don't deserve people with talent replying to your vomit laden posts.

Blandscape may be right. This place is diseased and needs an instant IV of intellect before it implodes.

Carry on.

I'll just sit and watch.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The encouraging news is that Regan's av/title hijack should be ending soon and perhaps he'll be among us again at that point. Granted his brand of intelligence is a bit... speshul... but it's still miles above the usual schlock and bawl tactics on display these days.

Throw Blandy into that mix as well and we just might have enough *good* weird to make things interesting again.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You may be right Vitty.

The quad alt, boy/girl he/she ramming it's clitoris against the Caledonian Catass Trophy of Blandy's glue stenched, verbal messes is about as funny as it gets.

Call the Lifeguard. We're sinking.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The only lifeguard left on duty is CeeDub and she refuses to get in the water...
...it has something to do with ruining her new tassels, whatever that means.

I think we'll just have to swim for it and hope for the best.

• Smirk
Reactions: cw_

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

The truth? Would you recognize it Scouse?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is mean
Flynn is mean

Did you notice how the coward skirts around the very fact that he alone posted your picture? All you have to do is bring that up to make him shut up.

I wish he'd shut up. He is literally too stupid to be allowed to use words.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see he mentioned me "several" times in the SB. Too bad I have better things to do on a Saturday night than reading his self owning tripe.

He's like the drunk uncle at Thanksgiving that says all the wrong things and makes everyone swear they won't be back for another dinner as soon as Gran passes.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He's like the drunk uncle at Thanksgiving that says all the wrong things and makes everyone swear they won't be back for another dinner as soon as Gran passes.
He's a hypocritical weakling. He's been using that victim card he purchased off Amazon for weeks now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a hypocritical weakling. He's been using that victim card he purchased off Amazon for weeks now.

He has no backbone. If I had his feelz about what you posted to him, I would stand up to you. I might lose the fight, who knows, but I wouldn't be a punk ass bitch crying all over the forum.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He has no backbone. If I had his feelz about what you posted to him, I would stand up to you. I might lose the fight, who knows, but I wouldn't be a punk ass bitch crying all over the forum.
I have no issues if people don't agree with what I post. I have no issues if you or a few others post how you disagree with me BUT I do take issue when poster's don't think for themselves and just jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be rolling by at that moment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no issues if people don't agree with what I post. I have no issues if you or a few others post how you disagree with me BUT I do take issue when poster's don't think for themselves and just jump on whatever bandwagon happens to be rolling by at that moment.

I didn't think what you posted was something I'd post, but on this forum, it's considered acceptable in Meltdown.
I wasn't choosing sides.

However, now that he's fucked with me because of what you did, it's on.