THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

Because NO ONE posts there.

Stupid fucking question and even stupider answer.

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

You are just fucking stupid all around, ain't ya?

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.
I know that I do. I even leave my valuables in the open. For that matter I post up a sign letting everyone know that I'm gone and where to find my safe.

I learned it all from the "new" SG.

And after they steal all your possessions you post a sign that says "That was all planned. Haw Haw"
...and then go and hangout at the house of someone I've talked shit about for years, every single fucking day.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I’ve been busy with rl.

Can somebody give me the cliff notes of the latest drama?
I'll keep it short and simple.....

....they failed once again.
And nobody is suprised.

Poor fools.

Banned Biggie Shen got ghosted I see…

Did somebody call Guinness and say the longest phone throw while crying like a fucking child was being attempted?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The question needs to be asked. Why is Dove here if the SG is just soooo awesome?

Here's the answer:

But look at the stupid shit you believe and the even stupider shit you think is funny.

So should I start posting the contents of my PM box here now or wait for Sindy to prove all he did at SG was give all his PI to Big and actually doesnt have shit? And then still post the PMs because I dont want you guys to be disappointed?

Lulz.
Oh yes! Everyone else is "stupider" but the asshats that left their forum door open for anyone to just walk in aren't "stupiderrrr."

"Stupiderrrrrr" is not knowing how to use your panel and "stupiderrrrrr" is posting on a forum that you've bad mouthed for years because no one posts at your forum which is waaaaay "stupiderrrrr" than BF.

Now that Biggie "Stpudiderrrr" is gone and Shen"Stupiderrrr" got the axe you have no meatshields to hide behind you retarded ass cunt.

It's no big deal. We all leave our front doors wide open when we leave the house.
I know that I do. I even leave my valuables in the open. For that matter I post up a sign letting everyone know that I'm gone and where to find my safe.

I learned it all from the "new" SG.

And after they steal all your possessions you post a sign that says "That was all planned. Haw Haw"
...and then go and hangout at the house of someone I've talked shit about for years, every single fucking day.

That's what they do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been busy with rl.

Well the other story is that Flynn fucked with Breakfall in a thread and in SB - it was rather vile, but you know Flynn she's committed to turning people inside out

Breakfall was semi suicidal and also demanded that I curse Flynn for fucking with him, which I refused to do

Everyone and their demented grandmas clutched their pearls and blamed me for not Tammy Wynetting it...

I basically told Break to fuck off with the crybaby shit

And Flynn got the longest thread of the weekend

The end.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
65% of the thread was Fat Lily's uncontrolled leaking and Pretty Boy Flynn saying something (not sure what...I rarely read that dude's posts).

The longest thread of any weekend is the one where Fat Lily takes a seemingly endless beating.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
65% of the thread was Fat Lily's uncontrolled leaking and Pretty Boy Flynn saying something (not sure what...I rarely read that dude's posts).

The longest thread of any weekend is the one where Fat Lily takes a seemingly endless beating.
Actually dummy, you made up 50% of the new posts trying in vain to "flame" Lily with your overly redundant and juvenile posts.

I'm glad you make believe you "don't read my posts," that way when you do answer my posts, I can throw this back in your pathetic looking face.

P.S.-Don't forget to use "Lily the Leaker" as your salutation to her in your incredibly mind numbing posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually dummy, you made up 50% of the new posts trying in vain to "flame" Lily with your overly redundant and juvenile posts.

I'm glad you make believe you "don't read my posts," that way when you do answer my posts, I can throw this back in your pathetic looking face.

P.S.-Don't forget to use "Lily the Leaker" as your salutation to her in your incredibly mind numbing posts.

Lmfao, he's such an incredible doofus. He's the guy with the perpetual "kick me" sign on his back.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The 10 Page Test

Yup, this is a fun little test that can be done to see how active, or in The Leaker's case, overactive, users have been recently.

Hover over the user's name, click on the number under "Messages" to see the posts that user has made. Click on Page 10 and move to the bottom. Look at that date, and it will tell you how long that user took to make 10 pages worth of posts.

Me, it took me since Wednesday at 1:18 AM to make 10 pages worth of posts. About 6 days.

Pretty Boy Flynn made 10 pages worth of posts since Friday at 10:03 PM. So just a tad over 3 days. That dude posts at almost twice the frequency as me.

Fat Lily the Leaker made 10 pages worth of posts since Sunday at 2:40 PM. Yup. In less than a day and a half, that delusional fuckwit has made as many posts as I have made in 6 days. She spews out shit post after shit post at 4x the frequency than I produce my quality "always a good read" AAA content.

:CooL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, the Howler is the dog that humps your leg when you stop by to talk to your neighbor. That's how he comes across to me. Completely harmless, but utterly disgusting and gross.

No One

Factory Bastard
The 10 Page Test

Yup, this is a fun little test that can be done to see how active, or in The Leaker's case, overactive, users have been recently.

Hover over the user's name, click on the number under "Messages" to see the posts that user has made. Click on Page 10 and move to the bottom. Look at that date, and it will tell you how long that user took to make 10 pages worth of posts.

Me, it took me since Wednesday at 1:18 AM to make 10 pages worth of posts. About 6 days.

Pretty Boy Flynn made 10 pages worth of posts since Friday at 10:03 PM. So just a tad over 3 days. That dude posts at almost twice the frequency as me.

Fat Lily the Leaker made 10 pages worth of posts since Sunday at 2:40 PM. Yup. In less than a day and a half, that delusional fuckwit has made as many posts as I have made in 6 days. She spews out shit post after shit post at 4x the frequency than I produce my quality "always a good read" AAA content.

:CooL:
And this is excluding PMs and repoarts too?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And this is excluding PMs and repoarts too?
Yup. And the Shout Box. People tell me they were both melting down all weekend in the Shout Box too.

It was a bad weekend for The Leaker.

And there is much.

Much.

More pain.

To come.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I’ve been busy with rl.

Well the other story is that Flynn fucked with Breakfall in a thread and in SB - it was rather vile, but you know Flynn she's committed to turning people inside out

Breakfall was semi suicidal and also demanded that I curse Flynn for fucking with him, which I refused to do

Everyone and their demented grandmas clutched their pearls and blamed me for not Tammy Wynetting it...

I basically told Break to fuck off with the crybaby shit

The end.
So basically a soyboy got raged on by a geriatric grandma, went emo and demanded you to fight his battles for with by flinging goat penises around or whatever the hell it is you do, and got butthurt when you told him to man the fuck up.

Gotcha.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

The funny thing is, I could do that where I live and no one would steal shit. I suspect the same can be said where @DDT lives.

You however live in an urban ghetto, where gun shots and police sirens are all you can hear after dark and every property on your street has bars on the windows. :LOL3:

No One

Factory Bastard

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

The funny thing is, I could do that where I live and no one would steal shit. I suspect the same can be said where @DDT lives.

You however live in an urban ghetto, where gun shots and police sirens are all you can hear after dark and every property on your street has bars on the windows. :LOL3:
Only white people live in my neighborhood so locks are not really necessary.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's the answer:

Lulz.

Only white people live in my neighborhood so locks are not really necessary.
Aryan claims White People never steal, how fascinating, so I guess the white crack head that busted my window out and did a couple thousand dollars in damages to the dash, to steal a mediocre stereo, was a closet negroe?

No One

Factory Bastard
Of course there are degenerate whites as well, but they flock to multiculti woke metropolises and avoid quiet little white towns.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't in my neighbourhood. You obviously live in a crime-riddled shithole same as Poarka...

Don't you live in Portland? LOL nuff said.
No I do not live in Portland, what ever gave you that idea you inbred frightened little boy?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where did that jessica Yaniv looking motherfucker go?

I so wanted to ask it if they ever resolved that truly awesome debate they had on cbt on who is more of a women?

Big Lilly or Cindys been trannying .

I should actually make a thread about it and let the good people of B/F decide :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I so wanted to ask it if they ever resolved that truly awesome debate they had on cbt on who is more of a women?

I should actually make a thread about it and let the good people of B/F decide :LOL3:
I wonder if frankenpussy Sidney666 is Jewish? Many trannies are, like that Jessica Yaniv freak.

Rumour was not long ago that Aidsman is Sidney's "man" LOL.

No One

Factory Bastard

I wonder if frankenpussy Sidney666 is Jewish? Many trannies are, like that Jessica Yaniv freak.

Rumour was not long ago that Aidsman is Sidney's "man" LOL.
Perhaps by ancestry.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Aryan claims White People never steal, how fascinating
No. people in general don't steal from Aryan because he has nothing they would want. Not even his local tweakybird wants his shit, and those fuckers steal ANYTHING not tied down.

And good for you for not being in portland. instead of being in the dumpsterfire, you just choke on its fumes