THE NEW SG...HAS SECURITY FLAWS!!!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

Ooohhh scary. Good luck there man thing, I deleted my pm’s when I left the first time lol

I don't need luck, I'm smart. :-)

We’ll see lol
I don't see you over editing things on my site... LMFAO

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I downloaded a backup of the site and have it all on my machine. Haven't started setting up a staging version of the site yet but I might if I get bored and start posting all their PM's... I'd advise you to also change your passwords if you used the same pasword there as you did on other sites, hard telling who else downloaded the zip file too...

Ooohhh scary. Good luck there man thing, I deleted my pm’s when I left the first time lol

We’ll see lol

You don’t see me on your site period. Hello?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

We’ll see lol

I'm not the idiot that left their site wide open for everyone on the internet to fuck with.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I noticed myself alot of posts have been changed.Yet no edit makes were left.

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It wasn’t you that did it tho. It was that messy tranny LOL
That should have left an edit mark by the posts though. Weird ................

It’s not no big deal.
Let the damage control start!!!!

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Flynn, no one cares. Honestly

It’s not like SG got TDT’d lol
Quit trying to downplay what happened. I thought you had no affiliation or stake with the new SG or do you? You seem to be trying to wipe the what happened under the proverbial rug.

I’m just here with my popcorn to watch what happens next lol.
Well you have friends on SG. You would have their personal info being pilfered? You really need to talk to Biggie about this.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We’ll see lol

I'm not the idiot that left their site wide open for everyone on the internet to fuck with.

Neither am I. Exactly what is your issue here? No outrage to make your dick hard?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I didn't have to hack anything, you idiots left everything wide open to the world. If everyone were as dumb as you are there would be no hackers. LMFAO

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Remember when TDT hacked BH. All those pm’s?
That could have happened last night but the admin's are soo fucking clueless that no "hacking" would have been needed.

TDT actually had a real legit hacker. Sindy can’t hack his way out of its own asshole.
She doesn't need to "hack" SG if last night was any indication of their "security" protocols. Anyone could have waltzed in there and nuked the place from within.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I see that no comment was made about the flood gates being left open at the "new" SG.

How very embarrassing it must be to be soo very inept. The sad fuckers deleted BEnzo's shit thread about me. What a bunch of losers that can't even run a forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I thought the post you made was just a chop but posts have been changed somehow.
As I explained last night. Whomever was the genius running the place left the door wide open. Everyone had administrative rights. Therefore, I was able to simply go in and change any or all of the posts/threads of my choosing.

Since then they've buttoned up the place but the lack of attention to detail by the owner/admin is a telling sign that the place is being run by imbeciles. Had I been a "blackhat" I could of pilfered personal emails and other personal information of the users there. Thank God someone finally fixed the security breach. I wouldn't post there because they're doing a crap job at protecting the vulnerable information of their posters.

It’s not no big deal.

Watch out Flea you spin this any faster, you might go back in time to where you were only 190lbs.

Quit trying to downplay what happened. I thought you had no affiliation or stake with the new SG or do you? You seem to be trying to wipe the what happened under the proverbial rug.

Well you have friends on SG. You would have their personal info being pilfered? You really need to talk to Biggie about this.

I don’t have to talk to anyone. I’ve seen what Biggie can do lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That could have happened last night but the admin's are soo fucking clueless that no "hacking" would have been needed.

TDT actually had a real legit hacker. Sindy can’t hack his way out of its own asshole.
She doesn't need to "hack" SG if last night was any indication of their "security" protocols. Anyone could have waltzed in there and nuked the place from within.

It’s secure now tho, from what I understand. Now to watch the aftermath

*pours glass of wine*

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I didn't have to hack anything, you idiots left everything wide open to the world. If everyone were as dumb as you are there would be no hackers. LMFAO

What part of “ I don’t own the forum” does your dick-wielding ass not get? You’re coming at all stupid cuz no one’s giving a shit. It didn’t do what you expected. Boo hoo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Big accidentally allowed guests the ability to modify posts and corrected it within the hour.

So whoever did that *coughSindycough* was glued to the site long enough to jump on that immediately and change a bunch of posts and hand from his own IP address. What a fucking idiot.

And Plynn is a moron who doesnt know what an admin panel looks like LOL. Guests could modify posts.....for like 40 minutes....but yeah sure the WHOLE board including guests were made Admins.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

And no one cares. *belch*

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

I don’t have to talk to anyone. I’ve seen what Biggie can do lol
"What Biggie can do????"

You mean what he did last night? With Biggie who needs enemies? Ask Biggie next time you talk to him, does he also leave his Hyundai open with his wallet, keys and food stamps sitting on the seat in plain view when visiting the hood?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Big accidentally allowed guests the ability to modify posts and corrected it within the hour.

So whoever did that *coughSindycough* was glued to the site long enough to jump on that immediately and change a bunch of posts and hand from his own IP address. What a fucking idiot.

And Plynn is a moron who doesnt know what an admin panel looks like LOL. Guests could modify posts.....for like 40 minutes....but yeah sure the WHOLE board including guests were made Admins.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

You certainly don't know what an admin panel looks like or how it works...that's abundantly clear.

Because I'm the one that doesn't know how to lock up a forum... Lol!

More spinning. No wonder no one posts there!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

*pours glass of wine*
411501e1138aec76e55fc0317c82b47bd97ef569r1-746-553v2_hq.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

*pours glass of wine*
411501e1138aec76e55fc0317c82b47bd97ef569r1-746-553v2_hq.jpg

Kick back, Buffalo bill. No one wants to see your penis here

B639-A53-C-1926-4-F86-83-AD-196-CFBD9-F0-E3.webp

• Puke 2
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You have my written and notarized consent to post all mine.

ALL of them. I'll be sure you dont leave out the ten 25 paragraph ones from pitiful Poofer.

Lulz.

All of Oaks hysterical ones are the funniest.

Enjoy!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

ALL of them. I'll be sure you dont leave out the ten 25 paragraph ones from pitiful Poofer.

Lulz.

Enjoy!

That’s what’s gonna get out, if anything LOL

No One

Factory Bastard

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

These are the folks who claim they never go there, yes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We’ll see lol

You'd be fine if you did. No one gives a shit about Cocks Be Tapin.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lulz.

Enjoy!
Of course you'd want that, that way you can bleet about that for the next 2 years about how you were "abused" again by your own septic stupidity.

Oh. Look. ShenLi isn't here to spam shield you cunt. That must really suck ass for you, you weak bitch.

You're sooo fucking ignorant that you think stating a "notorized consent" is the same thibg as going to get one that's actually stamped with your idiot declaration. More of your prfound stupidity, once again. Ask me if I'm surprised by this.

Lol!!!!

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

It had to have been glued to that site to do what it did.

Biggie wants it to post the database so he doesn’t have to mark Oaks pm’s as read only.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

Yep. Big has all of this morons PI now.

Fucking idiots lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

Biggie wants it to post the database so he doesn’t have to mark Oaks pm’s as read only.

He should totally do it. We fully support it.

That would like....own us all so hard lol

No One

Factory Bastard

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

What a way to spend the last weekend of summer...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It’s not no big deal.

Fucking reeeeeee tards

He should totally do it. We fully support it.

That would like....own us all so hard lol
You already "owned yourself sooo hard" by letting posters modify posts on an unlocked database.

What a fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lulz.

Enjoy!
Of course you'd want that, that way you can bleet about that for the next 2 years about how you "abused" again by your own septic stupidity.

Oh. Look. ShenLi isn't here to spam shield you cunt. That must really suck ass for you, you weak bitch.

You're sooo fucking ignorant that you think stating a "notorized consent" is the same thibg as going to get one that's actually stamped with your idiot declaration. More of your prfound stupidity, once again. Ask me if I'm surprised by this.

Lol!!!!

Firstly everyone knows you are too weak to mod and will move threads for no reason because you are asshurt.

And no it would be hilarious to watch your own "group" humiliate Oak and Poofer.

Throw it up. Itll be funny as fuck.

Want me to go first? Lmao

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lulz.

Enjoy!
Of course you'd want that, that way you can bleet about that for the next 2 years about how you "abused" again by your own septic stupidity.

Lol!!!!

Firstly everyone knows you are too weak to mod and will move threads for no reason because you are asshurt.

And no it would be hilarious to watch your own "group" humiliate Oak and Poofer.

Throw it up. Itll be funny as fuck.
Hey Dove do you go out in public with your pants down with no shirt on? That would explain how you manage SG forums.

LMFAO!!!---

YOU own yourself biatch!!!!