1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and for scare the shit out me for real...@Jeannie

Alien!

Silence of the Lambs
alien was spooky cuz of the sense of isolation but alienS, the sequel, was actually a better movie

silence of the lambs was creepy, real reality monster shit lol..

and if ur religious, 'exodus' is the all time king

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
alien was spooky cuz of the sense of isolation but alienS, the sequel, was actually a better movie

silence of the lambs was creepy, real reality monster shit lol..

and if ur religious, 'exodus' is the all time king

I agree, Aliens was a better movie...but I was teenager when I saw when Alien...blew me away.

Yep, went to see SOL with a friend that said "Let's go see this, I heard it's good". We left there looking around for vans that night...lmao

I've never seen Exodus, will look for that one. The Exorcism of Emily Rose stirs my Catholic roots even more than The Exorcist...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, Aliens was a better movie...but I was teenager when I saw when Alien...blew me away.

Yep, went to see SOL with a friend that said "Let's go see this, I heard it's good". We left there looking around for vans that night...lmao

I've never seen Exodus, will look for that one. The Exorcism of Emily Rose stirs my Catholic roots even more than The Exorcist...
lol, oops i meant 'the excorcist' - the best scene was when she came down the stairs like a crab...wow wtf

i heard it was that scene and her stuffing a crucifix into her vagina that earned it an X rating in some theaters

and she was 12, so.... kinda edgey

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol, oops i meant 'the excorcist' - the best scene was when she came down the stairs like a crab...wow wtf

i heard it was that scene and her stuffing a crucifix into her vagina that earned it an X rating in some theaters

and she was 12, so.... kinda edgey

Got it. Yeah, it was freaky...but something about The Exorcism of Emily Rose got me. I think in some ways it was much more religious.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Got it. Yeah, it was freaky...but something about The Exorcism of Emily Rose got me. I think in some ways it was much more religious.
movies r less monster and more cerebral these days, more focused on possession and things u cant escape

even the matrix which wasnt really horror, it made u think... 'what if?'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
movies r less monster and more cerebral these days, more focused on possession and things u cant escape

even the matrix which wasnt really horror, it made u think... 'what if?'

Yep, the psychological is much more frightening. Have you ever seen Donnie Darko? Jacob's Ladder...both of those were scary to me. I think Jacob's Ladder scared me more.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, the psychological is much more frightening. Have you ever seen Donnie Darko? Jacob's Ladder...both of those were scary to me. I think Jacob's Ladder scared me more.
yup, i saw both.
i LOLd in donnie darko when he was narrating as the old lady forgot and checked checked the mailbox twice lmao (we replayed the scene like 5x lol)

jacobs ladder left me feeling dark, especially those 'shaky head' effects and when her eyes were solid black... oof o_0

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yup, i saw both.
i LOLd in donnie darko when he was narrating as the old lady forgot and checked checked the mailbox twice lmao (we replayed the scene like 5x lol)

jacobs ladder left me feeling dark, especially those 'shaky head' effects and when her eyes were solid black... oof o_0

Yeah. A great scene.

I enjoy the real world "monster" movies so much better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you seen Nocturnal Animals? Definitely psychological, and well made imo. Not a monster movie at all, but so much more disturbing because it's so weird and fraught with emotion.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. A great scene.

I enjoy the real world "monster" movies so much better.
me and my friends camp a lot and we dont go without a dog or two, were not worried about bigfoot but nuts with machetes and guns

someone is always armed but its useless when ur sleeping

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
me and my friends camp a lot and we dont go without a dog or two, were not worried about bigfoot but nuts with machetes and guns

someone is always armed but its useless when ur sleeping

Yep. I grew up with a dad that told us to don't be afraid of monsters or the dead. No such thing as monsters and the dead are a done deal. He said it's the one's that are alive you have to watch for... Did I mention he was a Marine? Yeah, he taught us to shoot, self-defense, what to do to evade danger, etc.

I don't turn on the lights inside the house when I get creeped out. I turn them off and turn on the lights outside. I want to see them and avoid being seen.

I think being in the woods you're mostly safe. It's parking garages that give me the heebee jeebees, isolated parking lots, alleys, etc. Fuck that noise.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you seen Nocturnal Animals? Definitely psychological, and well made imo. Not a monster movie at all, but so much more disturbing because it's so weird and fraught with emotion.
i hiked in the rockies where they advised hats with decorative cat-eye patterns in the back so a puma wouldnt jump u from behind lulz

in maine we worry about bull moose which will clomp u the death

in NYs adirondacks we worry about nuts with machetes

next summer im hitting alaska, so theres the whole bear thing

point is, u never know, so i say my prayers every night -
'now i lay me down 2 sleep, should i die before i wake......'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i hiked in the rockies where they advised hats with decorative cat-eye patterns in the back so a puma wouldnt jump u from behind lulz

in maine we worry about bull moose which will clomp u the death

in NYs adirondacks we worry about nuts with machetes

next summer im hitting alaska, so theres the whole bear thing

point is, u never know, so i say my prayers every night -
'now i lay me down 2 sleep, should i die before i wake......'

Interesting.

I would be hyper aware of mountain lion's in the west for sure.

I didn't know that moose were aggressive. I guess I assumed they would stay clear.

I wouldn't want to encounter a grizzly. I would want a rifle of some sort if I were out there.

Praying won't hurt for damn sure.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting.

I would be hyper aware of mountain lion's in the west for sure.

I didn't know that moose were aggressive. I guess I assumed they would stay clear.

I wouldn't want to encounter a grizzly. I would want a rifle of some sort if I were out there.

Praying won't hurt for damn sure.
bull moose arent like deer, especially in mating season. not skiddish and they will stand on the trail, totally aware of u like they own it so u gotta keep your dogs leashed or they will escalate the situation (if u approach with bread they will eat it then kill u for fun)

even grizzlies steer clear of them lol

if/when we hit alaska we will rent a gun-guide or something, they could use a few bucks

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bull moose arent like deer, especially in mating season. not skiddish and they will stand on the trail, totally aware of u like they own it so u gotta keep your dogs leashed or they will escalate the situation (if u approach with bread they will eat it then kill u for fun)

even grizzlies steer clear of them lol

if/when we hit alaska we will rent a gun-guide or something, they could use a few bucks

This is not the moose from If You Give a Moose a Muffin for damn sure. (Used to be one of my grandson's favorite stories).

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is not the moose from If You Give a Moose a Muffin for damn sure. (Used to be one of my grandson's favorite stories).
well those r cutesy things, like hippos r cute.. meanwhile they kill more africans than anything else (almost)

anyway, back 2 urban reality... if someone breaks in your house would u shoot them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well those r cutesy things, like hippos r cute.. meanwhile they kill more africans than anything else (almost)

anyway, back 2 urban reality... if someone breaks in your house would u shoot them?

Probably. Someone breaks into my house, it's me (and my loved ones) or them. Easy peasy, us.
It's a hostile act.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably. Someone breaks into my house, it's me (and my loved ones) or them. Easy peasy, us.
It's a hostile act.

sure, but then what if they r part of a gang who wants payback?

iow, do u report it and worry about payback or just garbage bags and a shovel lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Report it. I think it's unlikely to be a gang who is breaking in.
yes, but they always have family... which is like a gang

and chances r, they r as reasonable as the asshole who broke in - next thing u know ur getting shot in the back while getting in your car