1,000,000 Post Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yes, but they always have family... which is like a gang

and chances r, they r as reasonable as the asshole who broke in - next thing u know ur getting shot in the back while getting in your car

Maybe, I dunno. It's a little different out here, perhaps. I don't often here revenge plots that make it to the local news in any case.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the best thing is prevention -

i bought a dozen solar lights for $30 three yrs ago and they still kick ass, if we go on a vacation we have a house sitter (my cousin lol), lights on a timer and most importantly, NEVER announce ur going away on a vacation on social media

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't do social media beyond FB and that's for memes, jokes, cat videos, etc. I don't talk about my personal life on it.
same here, but everything in the media puts me on guard.. even stories about squatters

leave your house for two weeks, get home and some mf tells tells u, 'get off muh lawn'

could u imagine? fuggedaboutit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The downside to having fruit trees. We have roof rats. Three times now our cat climbed on the roof. Twice I got him down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight he was on the roof and in the light I could just see him chasing and tosing something in the air.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Off of the roof rolled a rat who hit the patio paventment and then rang off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We also have a fig tree no o e really eats the fruit of. I have seen bite marks in the fallow fruit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
… It's just one of those days It's all about the he-says, she-says bullshit I think you better quit, let the shit slip Or you'll be leaving with a fat lip…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This pic cracks me up! :LOL3:
nmtOLYc.gif