Site Supporter ☠️
zLd6V8c.png

No offense Biggie.

Mom has a nice rack.
Yes, "Mom" is one of "her" pronoun's

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
228367480_4371224702939242_6731069988262877691_n.jpg

"Don't turn on the lights, because I don't want to see. Momma told me not to come"
What about "I'm a nigger creeping up for a driveby". Thats valid!!!
Wait! So that's a "photo-Trans" from back in the day?

She does have man hands.
I don't know, people are just saying.
Stop gheying up this thread. This isn’t politics!

Right! Like I'm going to take the time to look and see what fucking "subform" I might choose to grace with a poast.

Have you learned nothing about trolls, Breakfall?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Don't turn on the lights, because I don't want to see. Momma told me not to come"

She does have man hands.

Right! Like I'm going to take the time to look and see what fucking "subform" I might choose to grace with a poast.

Admin isn’t a fucking troll son!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

She does have man hands.

Oh huh!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She does have man hands.

Oh huh!
So this political arse_farting is all a trolling gig?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Admin. ...that fucking dedication to churn out news that I already knew from the day before. Both you and @LotusBud are frustratingly behind the times. Come live in Australia if you want to hear the news first.

They're Progs, man. Here in America we call them disgusting Registered Democrats. They can't open their mouths until they are told what to say by their betters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Admin. ...that fucking dedication to churn out news that I already knew from the day before. Both you and @LotusBud are frustratingly behind the times. Come live in Australia if you want to hear the news first.

They're Progs, man. Here in America we call them disgusting Registered Democrats. They can't open their mouths until they are told what to say by their betters.
Correction sir.

Admin has a special provision with respect to that mandate. He can open his mouth without permission as long as he's doing so to suck a cock

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. @LotusBud ...it’s not your bias reviews that irk me, it’s your stupidity and overall redundant rationale. Both you and her need to read a few
books and raise your IQ a bar or two...it’s fucking embarrassing to say the least. Your general knowledge must be fucked! I’ll take you both on in a trivia quiz any day of the week. Just keep up to date and stop falling behind the eight ball. You’re a troll’s fucking wet dream!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Method Man, Tupac, Bigs, Ice T, Dre, Snoop have got it sold @Tommy Balls! Hip hop has base...one can fuck good to some great backbeat base. I should know...I’ve fucked more chicks than anyone on this entire forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking @King Martini ...piss off back to your shite little Fuck Tard hovel you pathetic, pasty-faced mega-nerd. I feel like washing out @Dove ‘s front bum knowing that your skin flute was inserted there. Run to the police, grab some PI, report you fucking faggot!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Method Man, Tupac, Bigs, Ice T, Dre, Snoop have got it sold @Tommy Balls! Hip hop has base...one can fuck good to some great backbeat base. I should know...I’ve fucked more chicks than anyone on this entire forum.
Maybe, but after I hit 50, who's counting?
I’m 50 at the end of the year, I’m still partial to some mellow hip hop tunes. Tupac was probably the best artist in that genre. A true great. He generated songs and hits on the fly.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m fucking blown away that this misogynistic twerp is here on my fucking forum and the rest of you fucking wankers haven’t said boo about it. The cunt is a latent pedod for fuck sakes. Fortnite champ that enjoys the teenage banter. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee!