1,000,000 Post Thread

Fucking Joe Pesci-sounding fuck wallop! What a fucking loser. Who the fuck actually tolerates this mutton fucking chop! FT ...go fuck yourself!
 
I went to your Fuck Tard forum after being called-out by your resident cross-dressing twink and was inundated with thesaurus wielding troll wannabes. Some fucking old cunt with a female username called Vitriol assumed some authority over the whole nerdish debacle, the rest of the membership was a who’s-who of washed out, brain-dead, higgledy piggledy twats. Don’t come to this forum if you can’t handle the fucking heat! Fuck off!
 
I went over to your Fuck Tard forum after being called-out by your resident cross-dressing twink and was inundated with thesaurus wielding troll wannabes. Some fucking old cunt with a female username called Vitriol assumed some authority over the whole nerdish debacle, the rest of the membership was a who’s-who of washed out, brain-dead, higgledy piggledy twats. Don’t come to this forum if you can’t handle the fucking heat! Fuck off!
 
Fucking little drip. All of you fucking idiots that had your tongues in this feeble characters arsehole should be ashamed of yourselves! Lie with dogs and you get fleas!
 
Fucking little drip. All of you fucking idiots that had your tongues in this feeble character’s arsehole should be ashamed of yourselves! Lie with dogs and you get fleas!
 
Lamest little cunt on the net. You’re fucking lucky that I wasn’t around when you assumed dick-takership of Brawl Hall. I would’ve had you pissing blood and running to the police! Lololol
 
Fucking little mutt. Running around the net verbally bashing a female with a woeful posse because you were scorned. You fucking make me sick. Stick to your grooming on Fortnite...you don’t belong here on @Bastard Factory
 
There’s the pedodo angle. The bloke’s character is a female too. All the teenage males give “her” compliments and swoon over “her”, blissfully unaware that it’s a full-grown man. This is dead serious.
 
Now the cunt’s here piping up saying who is a regular and who isn’t. Fucking twerp! I can’t believe how many fuckwits just stand by and let it all happen. Some even think the weasel is “okay” can you fucking believe it?
 
He’s a cretin. A have an unadulterated loyalty to this place, and having him here after this ongoing saga that he’s created is a bit much.
 
He’s a cretin. I have an unadulterated loyalty to this place, and having him here after this ongoing saga that he’s created is a bit much.
 
I recall your very first words on this forum as insulting Miss LotusButt. You were going on about people’s lack of intelligence as I recall. Hmmmmmmmm