1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I havent said shit about clubs and i never say "blacks". The fuck?

OMG. I didn't say you said it. One of your "none of us are racist" brethren posted it in the shoutbox.
It sure as hell came across that way! Jus’ sayin’...

Not if you were looking at the shoutbox and knew about the conversation Dove and I had about it. She should have remembered. But of course, she types 30,000 words a day, so it's probably easy for her to forget everything she ever says.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I havent said shit about clubs and i never say "blacks". The fuck?

OMG. I didn't say you said it. One of your "none of us are racist" brethren posted it in the shoutbox.
It sure as hell came across that way! Jus’ sayin’...

Not if you were looking at the shoutbox and knew about the conversation Dove and I had about it. She should have remembered. But of course, she types 30,000 words a day, so it's probably easy for her to forget everything she ever says.
She’s damn good at writing though, you have to admit. And quick!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Mo pizza Mo better
Lol...

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor how are them tunes coming along? :Jammin:

Havent learned any new fiddles tunes lately, but I got this girl giving me fiddle lessons on Thursdays. She a friend of mine, just wanting to improve my techniques. She has played over 14 years and received awards in Celtic competition.

Still doing my Sea Shanties on Sundays lol. You and @Harry McKnackers would've appreciated it last night, we started off with all Australian shanties lol. They mentioned Fosters, and I said y'all thought it was shit beer lol, and not even made there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Havent learned any new fiddles tunes lately, but I got this girl giving me fiddle lessons on Thursdays. She a friend of mine, just wanting to improve my techniques. She has played over 14 years and received awards in Celtic competition.

Still doing my Sea Shanties on Sundays lol. You and @Harry McKnackers would've appreciated it last night, we started off with all Australian shanties lol. They mentioned Fosters, and I said y'all thought it was shit beer lol, and not even made there.

Fosters is even worse than American beers.. it is made in Canada and isn't 5%+ alcohol...

Who the fuck makes beer below 5%....????

Seriously....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fosters is even worse than American beers.. it is made in Canada and isn't 5%+ alcohol...

Who the fuck makes beer below 5%....????

Seriously....

Yeah, I can get fucking water from the sink! lol

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall Lotus has Jewish ancestry by her own admission. The left is choc full of 'white' women and men like her who look white but are anything but and harbour a deep hatred of the white race
Damn...she seems so non-capitalistic! I had a chick that was a Jew...only a one-night mind you...and she tried to steal my sperm and impregnate her eggs. It was a serious drama. I was basically running away and she had latched on sideways with her fanny and locking her legs around me trying to make me cum.

angry-wife-pissed-wife.gif