1,000,000 Post Thread

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
@Kitty Zhang I reject your sexual advances! Stay out of my Inbox! I'd say it in Mandarin if I knew how to speak it but I'm not a Chi-comm bastard or John Cena!

GqezokC.png

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
@Kitty Zhang I reject your sexual advances! Stay out of my Inbox! I'd say it in Mandarin if I knew how to speak it but I'm not a Chi-comm bastard or John Cena!

GqezokC.png
Just adjust your privacy settings in your profile control panel ..

Yeah, thanks for the advice "Super" Mod. Super fucking lazy and want me to be proactive so you don't have to do your job!

You must be working for the goddamn Chinese!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT? YOU TURNED DOWN SOME SUCKY-SUCKY FROM A BITCH!? WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF HOMOSEXUAL????

IT'S FINE IF YOU ARE, I'LL SUCK A COCK, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, BUT I DON'T TURN DOWN A DICK SUCKING FROM ANYONE, MALE, FEMALE, TRANS, WHATEVER.

A DICK SUCK IS A DICK SUCK, YOU PIECE OF FUCK!!! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO SUCK YOUR COLLOIDAL SILVER-STAINED COCK, YOU FUCKIN' SHIT-TURD!!!!

YOU PROBABLY CUM TURMERIC AND COLOSTRUM!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

GqezokC.png
Just adjust your privacy settings in your profile control panel ..

Yeah, thanks for the advice "Super" Mod. Super fucking lazy and want me to be proactive so you don't have to do your job!

You must be working for the goddamn Chinese!

You need your hand held you little bitch. Report messages in your inbox .. good for you my job isnt creating your safe space, do it yourself..

I dont have those powers anyway so get fucked you whiny little mongo

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds
I dont have those powers anyway

That is all you really needed to say to explain your inferiority complex. You think you're special because you have SOME moderation privileges, but the reality is, is that you're truly powerless in your actual life and that's why you feel like you're better than others.

"I got bullied in school and now the Interwebs is gonna pay!!!"

Poor baby.

Your only accomplishment in life is being a moderator on a shit-post form.

Well done, hold on to that when your lower lip quivers when lying in an empty bed at night so you don't become overwhelmed by your long list of failures and lost opportunities while under your cum splattered sheets.

Tata, retard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That is all you really needed to say to explain your inferiority complex. You think you're special because you have SOME moderation privileges, but the reality is, is that you're truly powerless in your actual life and that's why you feel like you're better than others.

Poor baby.

Well done, hold on to that when your lower lip quivers when lying in an empty bed at night so you don't become overwhelmed by your long list of failures and lost opportunities while under your cum splattered sheets.

Tata, retard.
Jesus fucking Christ...not one of you fucking FT fucking poofters again!? Fuck off you cock-sucking cod_wallop...and take your lame pedodo biatch @King Martini with you! Twat!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Poor baby.

Tata, retard.

Haha what a loser.. I just offered assistance .. lesson learned.. you are dead to me

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds

Poor baby.

Tata, retard.

Haha what a loser.. I just offered assistance .. lesson learned.. you are dead to me

My company doesn't sell a supplement for Butt-hurt, if it did I'd make millions off the sore ass of creatures like you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You mean Tuna Tacos? I've never had a tuna taco..... unless.... you mean something else lol

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yeah momma makes them with starkist tuna! so good. Makes it with mayo, cream cheese and tuna and hotsauce

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've had salmon tacos, flounder tacos, shrimp tacos, and scallop tacos

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Havent had pizza tacos, but have had taco pizza, and taco pizza is the BOMB!!!!