1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
LILY, is that true? You eat your very own fill? Wtf? Has inflation risen that high, that you cant afford chocolate?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh come on, Rancid. Cool down a little bit. You are like Lily today. You know how the world works, Buddy. Rules are rules. BUSCH just did his work. Same with Barakko Barmer and Sleepy Joe today. Where is the difference?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is the only president that tried doing something useful for the US in a long time and that's why they persecute him so badly. Same with Bolsonaro in Brazil, the economy is booming, all the numbers are positive and yet, the media and the left is doing everything to destroy the guy and bring the world's biggest thief back

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Back at that era, mate, thats where I knew the world is ruled by evil forces. I was naive and thought that us is the right country. Before we had charismatic Billy boy. 20 years later I am disgusted what i have encountrerd over the years. I have no hopes for good politicians serving human mankind. Fuck en all

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing is for sure, if the left manages to return to power, they'll destroy the Brazilian agrobusiness that feeds 1 billion people today and the world will experience the biggest famine ever.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Exactly. TRUMP is my buddy. I met him in 2004 in a casting of The apprentice. A good man. Nwo dont like him as yiu say

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Presidential elections will happen in 8 days. I suggest everyone to remove every single penny invested in Brazilian companies if Lula wins.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And we still have to see if the Brazilian people will tolerate that fucking demon Lula in power again. I sincerely hope a civil war explodes in here if that happens. It's better to fight a war, we'd have a better chance.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
You'd rather have a criminal who stole billions from the country, killed countless people. You're rooting for someone who's just like Putin in terms of evil. You probably didn't have the guts to get real information, you were fed the trash the liberal media vomits every day.