1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil has 25k less murder per year compared to when the left was in power here, that alone should be enough to realize what was going on here

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
If you said you wanna Bolsonaro to lose, you're automatically rooting for Lula. The same Lula that even Obama said was nothing more than a criminal, a gang leader, a corrupt scumbag.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I said, it seems increasingly hard for liberals to grasp even the tiniest slivers of reality. It's like you people are on an endless trip.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I hated Trump but I wasn't rooting for Biden. I didn't vote for him. It's possibe to root for someone who can't win.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Venezuela, Argentina, Cuba and now Chile and Colombia, all governed by leftists, all are in the shitters in terms of economy. Colombia is going to legalize cocaine, meaning the production will probably triple. Expect thousand of extra tons entering the US yearly, making things there already worse than they are now.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Surely if coke became legal everywhere it would fuck the cartels because governments approved companies would start producing it and it would be taxed to death like booze and ciggies?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a cup of my brew, which I have to brag and say it's the best one we've produced so far. I knew the weather did a great job, but the final quality really surprised me.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Ya'll are snappy and manage a proper discussion without much cursing, melting into name calling and general childish behaviour.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Hurricane ProTip: If you choose not to bug out and a tornado is so close the only thing you have time for is hearing it? Where you gonna go?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Think about that, get that space cleared, toss a couple bottles of water in there.