1,000,000 Post Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah Frood kind of, they're in crisp packets but are basically just mini cheesey biscuits

Sounds like "Shapes"

62116595_479170339488012_6234911321029083136_n.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's crazy... So many have been reduced to simply echoes of the propaganda... They've lost their ability to think or have an opinion entirely. All they can do now is repeat, repeat and accept.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's crazy indeed... So many have been reduced to simply echoes of the propaganda... They've lost their ability to think or have an opinion entirely. All they can do now is repeat, repeat and accept.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Things are not much different down here in Brazoo in terms of retardation, I'm just glad that this 3rd world shithole where I live doesn't have firepower to do much of a difference in this world.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Things are not much different down here in Brazoo in terms of retardation, I'm just glad that this 3rd world shithole where I live doesn't have firepower to do much of a difference in this world.

I was just thinking about air and water currents.... if shit pops off north of the equator, at least we have weeks or months to dig deep holes and squirrel away supplies for an extended stay......

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I was just thinking about air and water currents.... if shit pops off north of the equator, at least we have weeks or months to dig deep holes and squirrel away supplies for an extended stay......

Yep, earth's spin will send all the radiation and dust to the north and it's gonna be a while until the currents start bringing it down south.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trade winds will carry it fast....much faster than ocean currents... even down to our lines of latitude... but at least we would have some time to find a deep hole.

The North has no such option... except in countries that have planned for and kept up their deep bunkers for civilians.... ie Russia for the tune of tens of millions.

The US and Europe have no such infrastructure.

They've relied on the fallacy of M.A.D. for their planning....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Maybe if these dumbass fucks wasnt wasting millions of dollars on tearing down statues and renaming streets, they could afford to build more homeless shelters

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazor, it's like you hired a crew to build you a house, but instead they run around burning the lumber, throwing feces everywhere and losing all the tools while complaining that's your fault that nothing's going right and that you should pay more to have the project completed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There's ABSOLUTELY no way that anyone with a single working brain cell still thinking that those people are doing a good job. You have to be completely stupid to think that. Unless you're completely twisted and evil, you can't agree with what those people are doing.