1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely. It's like when they say "we need abortions to avoid children from suffering". Bullshit. What they really mean is "The world is too crowded, kill the newcomers before they learn to speak."

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely. It's like when they say "we need abortions to spare children from suffering". Bullshit. What they really mean is "The world is too crowded, kill the newcomers before they learn to speak."

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals that still support the dem party in the US fall in those two categories - completely stupid or totally evil.

In your wildest of dreams, ever considered that the US public put Biden in office, or do you still believe fatso got screwed? Because you don’t agree doesn’t make it true.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
In your wildest of dreams, ever considered that the US public put Biden in office, or do you still believe fatso got screwed? Because you don’t agree doesn’t make it true.
Are you sure it's Trump who got screwed?

You're just confirming what I've saying, you people have completely lost the grasp of reality.

You're all uncapable of admitting the list of huge mistakes you've been committing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If every other race can say that shit, why not me. Fuck these Beta scum!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
White and proud here. As of now posting 555 is a sign of being white and proud. Fuck the beta scum. 555

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wonder why 555? All I can think, is I know 555 is the start of ALL phone numbers in movies

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you sure it's Trump who got screwed?

You're just confirming what I've saying, you people have completely lost the grasp of reality.

You're all uncapable of admitting the list of huge mistakes you've been committing.

Why? The guy that was voted in is still there. It’s no mistake. Try folklore

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lolololo. Yeah, forget it. In Thailand it is very known. Something like hahaha or LOL. Anyway, i wont hide my heritage.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is whoreson @cw_ a pizza flipper??? Well, then I would like to order one with onions and shrimps. LOL!!! Quick, ya hear me? Or no tip!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tired of globohomo . Seriously. Aids everywhere. No more facts. Only emotions counts