1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, I see that you dont respect me Highest Lord Rancid. As an Emperor I must say I am very disappointed here. We could take over globally. You in South Americas and me in San Fransisco USA and several other parts of Europe. BUt ok.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I love being serious. I won’t ever share your hippy YOLO mentality, Highest Lord Rancid! Never! Thats why I am successful and wealthy. Being serious !

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, you love being YOLO the whole time. Did I hit a nerve again??!! CHRIST!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't know which is more cringe... Biden looking for a woman who died last month in the audience or his hired liar/spokesperson trying to spin it as she was just "on his mind". Fucking hell.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's been quiet here lately Emperor.I think Gayyity has scared away all the pelople with his faggotry.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And did everyone notice @cw_ has be awol since she found out that there is no niggers here for her to flirt with.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bestest and royal @reaper. I got royal sources that you are right here. Gayity spread so much of his trans juice, that he scared away many people sadly. We need to put more royal knights here for protection

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see You @cw_ I ain't in the mood fer your shit today okay so don't be rood okay okay be rood for you anbything

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't dilf sorry man, you'll have to sniff them all alone tonight AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA