1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I took a lot folks back to 1 year old, bringing forth memories. Only 1 person I took into their past life, and it was scary

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I havent hypnotized anyone in years. A friend borrowed my papers and dipped outta town

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What I’m reading about it is you can find power from you past self that will help figure out this journey. It costs more than Reiki tho.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like the time this horny dude, we said "anytime anyone mentions anything about sex, you will scratch your balls"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So we would say "pussy" and he would scratch, say "blowjob" he would scratch hahahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dude went to the bathroom to check his self multiple times lol, thinking we put itching powder on him hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Murdy, cause the moment I took him back, he literally almost flipped this heavy wooden chair backwards....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He was grabbing his chest, saying "THERE IS SOMETHING ON MY CHEST!!! SOMETHING ON MY CHEST!!!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So I quickly brought him back. Turned out, I had taken him back to his moment of death....

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
considering seeing for this does it professionally and has been practicing for over 20 years

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He said he saw a man on a horse, impaling a spear into him, with steam coming up from his blood, and bamboo armor was either on him or the attacker, I cant remember

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What are his issues in this life if you don’t mind me asking?

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I had a vision of my man being killed by a blast to the head in an ancient civilization. I just can’t tap into myself.