1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rancid, everyone should raise a Southern flag!!!! And purge this land of Yankees!!!!! (the bad ones, Jeannie and Dove cool)

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
As long as you can buy beer and watch football in Germany, no one will move his fat ass from the couch out to the streets

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No Rancid, Im a survivor. My friends in my dream die cause of zombies and mosters, but they dont get me!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor I'd have dreams like that one too. Sometimes I dream that society is unraveling and I'm picking up my things and putting into the car to run to flee to the farm

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah man!!! A lot like that!!! Except that time a dragon swooped down and carried my wife away lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My gun never fires either!!! Either it dont have ammo, and I cant get it, or it simply dont fire

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
What about dreams with the Backrooms? You're running thru endless hallways, jumping thru windows, desperate searching for an exit and when you think you're out, you find another ceiling above you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, zombie dreams are normally in like a hospital style building. Always Im going to other levels!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
I dream with hospitals too, you have 3 or 4 doors in a room and you keep looking for something or someone, but you end up lost because it's so confusing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Something like that. Usually I somehow manage to get to the top of the building though, and reach safety