1,000,000 Post Thread

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Joe you gossipy bitch, I do not and never have lived in Hamilton. That said, I like Hamilton and would not consider it a bad thing to live there. I just simply do not live there, so you should stop going on about that and swing and miss on some other subject.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Prowler I finnally seen a new vet out there on the road RIGHT THERE BESIDE ME AN MAH BIKE AT A LIGHT .. you should have got black it looks like a tha fucking bat mobile not even a vet anympar I rweally like the black one no knock sir jus sayin

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I went from wanting the dark metallic red to the medium blue to the lighter red to maybe the lighter blue to the black then to the white.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When I was sold on the dark red...I'll look it up..." Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat"...I went into a dealership that had got one in...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
They had them in the back because everything they get in is already sold...there is a long waiting list everywhere...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So I was looking at the red...but they also had a black and a white there....I loved the red...but really like the black too...I kept looking at the black...I did not look at the white at first because I never thought I would buy a white car...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yes they do seem to be everywhere but I always seen them from a distance as everything is faster than me bu8t to see it righ there they are bulky

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But my wife kept commenting on the white...she liked that the air scoops on the side showed better and she liked that you could see the black accents better...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can see that, not sold on the scoops myself but I like the effect it seems to add to the black version

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol don worry man the color and car are awesome, almost as cool as a bike a real one not one like mine

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If you go to chevrolet.ca and "Build Your Own" you can put together any colour combination...I just put the carbon fiber racing stripes on a black car and I notcied that the new racing stripes for the 2023 and a little different than the 2022 racing stripes...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
unless yer a klutz lol and you know it and have thus far escaped serious injury LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think I am a decent rider...but you cannot control what other people do and I do think that there are more and more shitty drivers out there...