1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
even small infractions that would usually lead to a sorry man and carry on now lead to heate darguements and fights

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dude, my wife and I were heading out to the golf course this past Tuesday and we were running a little behind...driving down a residential street, the driver training car in front of us suddenly stopped for seemingly no reason....then we see it was for some pedestrian way over at the side of the road (the road has parking on both sides...and the pedestrians were still on the sidewalk, so they were about 20 feet from traffic)...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyways, I told my wife to go around him because I did not have time to punch out some 150 pound Paki who does not know how to drive...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
for me prowley golf is basically an addmittance ones athleyic life is over

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Haha. It has been about 10 years since I played a round. I used to play mostly with my father-in-law but when he got too weak to play, I stopped playing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking right LOL ... what a place to get some food holy shit, in T.O it all ethnic foods everyfuckingwheere not that that s bad but but fuck sometimes some regular food wow I deff need to go there

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey man that looks like a really nice ride I googled it I may just end up there next summer it will take me 2 and a half hours at 40 clicks

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ahhh...when you said you were biking I thought you did that around the city...but still probably had a car...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I rent man I hate cars absolutely no patience ... I look for rides like that all summer it is exactly what I like to do ride somwhere far for a reason

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Dude, if you read the menu and think you might like it, then you will like it. They cook stuff really nicely there.