1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Mister @Bastard Factory as my personal consultant. Can yiu change my name into UncleDiLF again? As statted in the thread. Ir should I stay as an Emperor to keep peasants quiet? Yiu decide. Let's meAT...hehe!!!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
why did BF direct DiLF to the change your member name thread when he's already posted there?

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Because BF .... didnt get the original memo, smokes enough marijuana to kill a baby elephant, easily distracted, has to pee, chasing stocks, watching movies, gambling on the NFL, creating content at BF, Hinge, SuperBowlBoundEagles, answering PMs, reading the cw_ gossip column, petting kitty, uploading emojis, playing PS5, chicks/bars, full body workouts, selling stuff to keep my boss happy, procrastinating outdoor work, contemplating prepping, walking dogs at the shelter (dogs and gals are equally happy to see me), day dreaming at Travelzoo, eating stuff, driving places, cooking, cleaning, shit, shave and showering...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy Sunday. I just ordered a mushroom cheesesteak sub with jalapenos and a large cheese pizza.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Perhaps @cw_ should tend to her own business like as in saying HELLO to me not wnsering why BF directed any shit from where to there to who cares

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Perhaps @cw_ should tend to her own business like as in saying HELLO to me not wondering why BF directed any shit from where to there to who cares