1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You need to learn how to manage a potential business, instead of allowing unsavoury cretins piss in your ear and fuck up our social platform. I only regret is that I wasted so much time with you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You need to learn how to manage a potential business, instead of allowing unsavoury cretins to piss in your ear and fuck up our social platform. My only regret is that I wasted so much time with you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The problem with you @Bastard Factory , is that you started a project that you lost interest in and then the second time around, failed to see the damage caused by unwanted noobs that have a reputation of toxicity! You’ll be seeing less of me , because quite frankly, I don’t do toxic nerd. Thank you and fuck you very much! Pissant! @Bastard Factory

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Today I was at the gas station. 120 Euro full tank. Before the nWo fuckery I had like 75 Euro. Sure, it became expensive. But you know what? The security, luxury leather seATs, Youtube/Spoitify and AC and no motherfucker around me?? I love paying the premium! Fuck train stations!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF yeah I know what you mean, man. A few years ago I'd enjoy sit in the middle of the "people" and enjoy a beer, have a chat and just chill around others, ya know. But these days, I barely go out and when I do, I pick expensive places because the rest is filled with riffraff

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF yeah I know what you mean, man. A few years ago I'd enjoy sitting in the middle of the "people" and enjoy a beer, have a chat and just chill around others, ya know. But these days, I barely go out and when I do, I pick expensive places because the rest is filled with riffraff

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The women are acting worse than the men, they don't mind their tones or their words, just it's not uncommon to witness people who can't hold their liquor putting up a show because these days, the lowest they behave, the most "empowered" they feel.