1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, in YNC i saw many videos because of that. In germany i read news like that too. People getting stabbed by a broken bottle over stupid things

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And now we have a corrupt commie thief who spent his whole presidential campaign defending crimes and criminals, abortion and stuff like that. So thugs are feeling like they own the place.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was young too. I was hunting mostly for pussy. I was cocky. Thank god nothing happened. But today? No way man. Thank god I am happy. No need for that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Even driving is risky these day, too many crazy maggots who give zero value to their lives or the lives of others. Brazoolian people drive the way they live, with no regard for their safety or the safety of others.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Always act as a dumb cuck and go away. Excuse yiurself and leave. If you still getting pushed, execute him or her. Self protection. Mostly all is good. Not worth to get in trouble. Especially by drunk people

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sad man. Us supreme men, must live the supreme lifestyle. Gated community, discreet car, expensive place. All to avoid riffraff. The older you get, the more you do that.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly. What good is it going out if you can't relax, if you have to stay the whole time looking over your shoulder or worrying about some retard fucking you up?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed. And remember. Many are frustrated. Broke, no pussy or down in the food chain. Any provocation is an invite for a stab.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am travelling soon to South east Asia. Would you wear your gold necklace, rings and bracelts? I bought them last year in Dubai. I love it. But yiu never know. What would you do?