1,000,000 Post Thread

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to be honest, I fucking hate pitbulls with a passion. I mean, not the dogs themselves, but the fact that so many people insist in breeding those animals and that governments usually don't give a shit, although many countries already forbid that kinda of dog in their lands

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like they say, anything that's violent, vile, aggressive, dangerous and deadly will find a strong fanbase in this fucking 3rd world hellhole

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And when one of those dogs killed the son of an acquaintance that lived a few blocks from the home I grew up in Brazoo, I made up my mind no matter what

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember friends who knew the dog saying it'd never shown violence and the owner treated it like a family member. Never taught it the attack, never riled it up in training, it was raised to be a pacific and trusting dog

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I know ANY dog can attack, but the outmatched strength of the pitbulls make then a huge, unjustified danger, there's no good reason to keep that breed around, period

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The disproportionate amount of people killed or severely hurt in pitbulls attacks, when compared to other dogs, is more than enough reason to get rid of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a horribly sad story about your friends losing a baby. I can see why you hate the breed. It's a rational response to the tragedy your friends suffered.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I know ANY dog can attack, but the outmatched strength of the pitbulls make them a huge, unjustified danger, there's no good reason to keep that breed around, period

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy, pitbulls just don't seem... rational. At all. To be honest, the whole appeal with the breed that you see is purely ego. People like to feel like they coexist with a beast that could kill them but it doesn't.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy, pitbulls just don't seem... rational. At all. To be honest, the whole appeal with the breed that you see with their lovers is purely ego. People like to feel like they coexist with a beast that could kill them but it doesn't.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When you seem videos of them attacking, you seem they just want the kill, it doesn't matter if the prey is already dominated, they won't stop.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Other breeds usually just keep mouths locked on a arm or leg, but to immobilize the threat. Once the owners arrive, they let go almost immediately.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
But pitbulls keep biting and ripping and they won't stop until they're dead in many cases. I've read about them having to pry their jaws because they died biting and didn't let go even then.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When you seem videos of them attacking, you see they just want the kill, it doesn't matter if the prey is already dominated, they won't stop.