1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Well I did think that the Islamists were out to get me after some of the things that I done said! And we have a fuckload here in Sydney. At the moment they’re hyper-inflating the Covid cases with their gatherings. Ramadan is going to really fuck the entire nation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Goin’ surfing...
fail-wasted.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@RAVEN...is that really you gurl?
Yeah.. It's me.. I took a little break here.. been photoshopping my heart out on fagbook HAHA.. Nice to talk with you again Breaky :)
I’ve missed you a lot. I have that photo that you fixed up for me with the other family photos now. Xx
Awwww... Always love photoshopping for people I know rather than strangers. lol... You wouldn't believe how many death photoshops I do daily :'( Meaning.. adding angel wings to requester's loved ones. Kind of gets at me after a while :'( Good to be back tho :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck Facebook. They put me on a 24 hour ban for joking with somebody
Hi Iggy!!!! Hope all is good with you :) but, yeah.. I hear ya... I was banned for 2 weeks.. THEN I was banned from some of my favorite shop groups permanently lol :D.. I had to make a new account to get back in HAHA... My account is strictly for photoshopping..nothing else. JFC.. People tell their whole life stories on there.. gotta believe most are lying mother fuckers..trying to impress their "friends" <rolling eyes>