1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Facebook...I received a 3 day ban for saying muzzie rat in a UFC group post, and another starts a thread stating Russian Nigga (Khabib) and gets fuck all?? Muzzie is just a short way of saying muslim ffs!?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I got a 2 day for calling some Karen in my photoshop group an inconsiderate cow HAHAHAH.. WTF?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got the BIG PERMANENT BAN from my favorite group for giving the mod the middle finger emoji. I did a shop of BIDEN sniffing the requester LOL and it was deleted it... pissed me off.. The girl ended up messaging me and I gave her the shop :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Where's swampy?
@SHAMPAIN seems to know the full story. That miserable Krisspiss aka X aka Stinky character has been quite abusive to her, but there seems to be more to the story. I think some liberal blow-in fuckheads here have reported yet more of her photo chops and got her accounts wiped. Whiny liberals that go on report tantrums need to be culled from Bastard Factory for good.
But anyway, hopefully she returns better than ever. She’s a good sort!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I got the BIG PERMANENT BAN from my favorite group for giving the mod the middle finger emoji. I did a shop of BIDEN sniffing the requester LOL and it was deleted it... pissed me off.. The girl ended up messaging me and I gave her the shop :D
Such a bunch of snowflakes in these silly times!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where's swampy?
@SHAMPAIN seems to know the full story. That miserable Krisspiss aka X aka Stinky character has been quite abusive to her, but there seems to be more to the story. I think some liberal blow-in fuckheads here have reported yet more of her photo chops and got her accounts wiped. Whiny liberals that go on report tantrums need to be culled from Bastard Factory for good.
seriously? what a bunch of fuckups

I always liked swamp. no nonsense fuckallthat kinda chic. I dig

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg.. Swampy has given me MANY laughs throughout the years... I hope she does come back :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't have a problem with most of the lefties here.. There are 2 cunts here that I have a hard time tolerating and probably NOT who you would expect :/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Where's swampy?

Some whiny liberal got swamp duck banned from BF? LMAO. What utter bullshit. And you know it. You're the whiniest ass on BF, and as far as I know, only liberals get banned from BF. Jesus H Christ.

Whinger.

:Whaaa:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
ICE!!!!!!!! One of my favorites.. He's gone too? What the hell?
He’s taking another breather. The leftarded bullshit has got a little too much for a lot of regular members here.

You people must be some unbelievable melty snowflakes. Your BS is all over the boards, and you outnumber us 3 to 1. Why would people get upset and have to leave if you're not just a bunch of weak-willed, whinging, looser babbies? SMFH.

Or, you're just a giant gaslighter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
ICE!!!!!!!! One of my favorites.. He's gone too? What the hell?
He’s taking another breather. The leftarded bullshit has got a little too much for a lot of regular members here.

You people must be some unbelievable melty snowflakes. Your BS is all over the boards, and you outnumber us 3 to 1. Why would people get upset and have to leave if you're not just a bunch of weak-willed, whinging, looser babbies? SMFH.

Or, you're just a giant gaslighter.
Because Bastard Factory had a particular dynamic. And you particularly, are rarely comical. Work on some comic relief and maybe people won’t feel the need to have a hiatus every so often?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Where's swampy?

Some whiny liberal got swamp duck banned from BF? LMAO. What utter bullshit. And you know it. You're the whiniest ass on BF, and as far as I know, only liberals get banned from BF. Jesus H Christ.

Whinger.

:Whaaa:
Shut up you goose...she has never been banned from BF. I’m talking about image hosting sites that your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pal maxis735CP had a whinge to. Fuck you’re an idiot!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
LEAVE ME ALONE LOTUSBUTT

Wow. You sure are a snowflake. Poor little @Oliver Shagnasty. You fragile little thing you. Do you need a safe space here on BF so you don't get your little feelings hurt by... well, by absolutely bupkiss?
Fool. Why don't you log off for a while and go lick dirty nigger feet. You're cranky so you must be having withdrawals of African toe funk you sick asshole.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LEAVE ME ALONE LOTUSBUTT

Wow. You sure are a snowflake. Poor little @Oliver Shagnasty. You fragile little thing you. Do you need a safe space here on BF so you don't get your little feelings hurt by... well, by absolutely bupkiss?
Fool. Why don't you log off for a while and go lick dirty nigger feet. You're cranky so you must be having withdrawals of African toe funk you sick asshole.

Why don't you grow a spine where you've currently got bupkiss.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
LEAVE ME ALONE LOTUSBUTT

Why don't you grow a spine where you've currently got bupkiss.
Yoo spelteded bupkis wong ya goose!

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day, or at least not a fantastically shitty one. Be safe out there.