1,000,000 Post Thread

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Number 1... Congress is held to two terms just like Governors and Presidents. No more lifetime tenor.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Number 4: Borders are closed. All our men and women stay home amd serve their time here.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
why man ? yer leg broke ? ? something like that sounds crazy fun, wait LOL aren't we like old er something, nostalgic as hell with this holiday .
My leg ain't broke but it hurts. And it infringed on my bedtime because I'm old and stuff.

• Funny
Reactions: X

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Brandon fucked us in a matter of days really, the right person could do the opposite, in a matter of days...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A Halloween parade!!!!???? FUCK! I woulda went!!!! We dont have that here!!!
It's just small town stuff: the high school marching band, the twirlers, the old guys from the VFW and whatever else. Some people had their spots saved on the sidewalk Thursday morning and there were lots more chairs and such on the sidewalk when I came home from work in the afternoon.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Number 6: reopen the pipe line deal with Canada. The deal Trump had set up, that Brandon nixed within hours of his first day in office. Which he then sold to Russia... the same Russia he's backing the Ukraine against...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Also... the Covid "Mandates", were never mandates. There were never any "Executive Orders" on such a thing. Just a mentally uncapable frint man talking out his ass, and mostly everyone bought it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
He/they hung that word "federal" over everyones head... and people fell for it, cause MSM said it was so...