1,000,000 Post Thread

Carignan

Factory Bastard
You are so fucked up in the head @UncleDiLF fucking with my life now? still mad about me stealing yo money back in the day? so fucking what I should have taken even more worthless fuckstain

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You are so fucked up in the head @UncleDiLF fucking with my life now? still mad about me stealing yo money back in the day? so fucking what I should have taken even more worthless fuckstain
You are Messing with my life. Yiu are evil, Unfreeze.

Once we gaveded you the torch to lead us alphas and nWo.

And what did yiu doded??

You left. Like a sissi boi.

Never forget that.

Why don't you leave me alone? Are yiu now sniffing g o. @Garraty_47 tiny crumple meAT now?

Go away.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
You are Messing with my life. Yiu are evil, Unfreeze.

Once we gaveded you the torch to lead us alphas and nWo.

And what did yiu doded??

You left. Like a sissi boi.

Never forget that.

Why don't you leave me alone? Are yiu now sniffing g o. @Garraty_47 tiny crumple meAT now?

Go away.
Games are over. I gotta friend in the tech world that will deal with you soon enough. I am God compared to fucking worthless scumdildobikeraiders like you. YOU ARE WORSE THAN X.
FUCK OFF THERE ARE NO ALPHAS AND NWO.. it was all up in your head the whole time and the rest of US played along because we felt sorry for you because you didn't have anyone else but US. you killed KAM, execution style, "you" MY ONLINE DAD, BLAK.. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE REAL LIFE FAMILY BITCH!!!
YOU want me to leave you alone? NEVER. I WILL LEAVE HER FOREVER IF I FOUND OUT AND WITH PROOF YOU ARE DEAD IN REAL LIFE AND CAN NEVER COME BACK HERE. THAN I WILL LEAVE FOR GOOD TOO. NOT ONE SEOND SOONER

MAKE SURE WHEN IT HAPPENS TOU DIEDED GOOD.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Games are over. I gotta friend in the tech world that will deal with you soon enough. I am God compared to fucking worthless scumdildobikeraiders like you. YOU ARE WORSE THAN X.
FUCK OFF THERE ARE NO ALPHAS AND NWO.. it was all up in your head the whole time and the rest of US played along because we felt sorry for you because you didn't have anyone else but US. you killed KAM, execution style, "you" MY ONLINE DAD, BLAK.. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE REAL LIFE FAMILY BITCH!!!
YOU want me to leave you alone? NEVER. I WILL LEAVE HER FOREVER IF I FOUND OUT AND WITH PROOF YOU ARE DEAD IN REAL LIFE AND CAN NEVER COME BACK HERE. THAN I WILL LEAVE FOR GOOD TOO. NOT ONE SEOND SOONER

MAKE SURE WHEN IT HAPPENS TOU DIEDED GOOD.
Well. I feel sorry for yiu of yiu wish real death. You are a social loser.

In reality yiu envy my lavish lifestyle.

While yiu must work at a cuck job and SNIFF yiur BOSSES LOGG every day and be a good boi, I could buy out yiur life. LoL

Yiu are a whoreson. Lulz

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Well. I feel sorry for yiu of yiu wish real death. You are a social loser.

In reality yiu envy my lavish lifestyle.

While yiu must work at a cuck job and SNIFF yiur BOSSES LOGG every day and be a good boi, I could buy out yiur life. LoL

Yiu are a whoreson. Lulz
We have nothing more to say to each other.. for at least a few days maybe even longer. Cheers to dieded good for one or the both of us JACKASS.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear @Alticus STFU already!!
ym3UDtL.png

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have nothing more to say to each other.. for at least a few days maybe even longer. Cheers to dieded good for one or the both of us JACKASS.
Where do you live?

I want to meAT you like a man and punch you your fat loser face.

Is that possible?

You whoreson. After you dieded I would PARA PISS on your weak fat body.

What do you say?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God damn! Drop the fucking bombs already! The sooner the sun melts this fucking floating dumpster fire of a piece of dog shit planet into the puddle of truly rotten piss rat vomit it truly is, the fucking better! Another thing... Stay the fuck away from ppl wearing pink or white flip flops. Apparently they are pretty angry. I got me a big gold watch and will shoot you 100 times in the head but wear fucking pink flip flops. I see why you feel the need to shoot some chick walking down the street in the back of her head bc she "bwoke your wittle heart" sissy fucking fag cuck dirt monkey. Please, keep killing each other, pretty please from the bottom of my cold nasty black dead heart, it's a pleasure to see!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
God damn! Drop the fucking bombs already! The sooner the sun melts this fucking floating dumpster fire of a piece of dog shit planet into the puddle of truly rotten piss rat vomit it truly is, the fucking better! Another thing... Stay the fuck away from ppl wearing pink or white flip flops. Apparently they are pretty angry. I got me a big gold watch and will shoot you 100 times in the head but wear fucking pink flip flops. I see why you feel the need to shoot some chick walking down the street in the back of her head bc she "bwoke your wittle heart" sissy fucking fag cuck dirt monkey. Please, keep killing each other, pretty please from the bottom of my cold nasty black dead heart, it's a pleasure to see!!!
FkdkWu6.png