1,000,000 Post Thread

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Where is god dam shout box!!!
I had to remove it again.. BF was fucking furious I made it available. Over 100 PM's in half an hour.. but if you donate $250 to my gofundme I will put it back and put up all BF's psychotic tirades. Its for my dying very much dying great grandmother in Kenya.. yes that place in the mid west. She needs multiple surgeries soon or she maybe might pass onto the other side. I don't want that.. I am not that strong of soldier of soldiers to bear this. My heart would melt into nothingness

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Organ2/ASLSP (As Slow as Possible) is a musical piece by John Cage and the subject of one of the longest-lasting musical performances yet undertaken. Cage wrote it in 1987 for organ, as an adaptation of his 1985 composition ASLSP for piano. A performance of the piano version usually lasts 20 to 70 minutes.

An organ in St. Burchardi church in Halberstadt, Germany in 2001 began a performance that is due to end in 2640.
The next note will be played on February 5, 2024.

Sandbags depress the organ's pedals to maintain the notes and acrylic glass encases it to reduce the volume.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see it has low prices but worry it is the Chinese crap I expect it to be.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ShoutBox is Fight Free: Be interesting or GTFO....
ShoutBox is for retards who want to act like retards. Funny thing about that, they can't seem to find a proper thread to act like a retard and they disappear when the ShoutBox disappears. And they complain, maybe?

Wooo ShoutBox! Post it in the 1,000,000 thread. That's where it goes anyway. And there's such a thing as Randomness. Same thread idea.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has anyone here tried using the Temu app?

BTW you probably want to pass on Temu. One item in three is worth keeping and the rest is junk. Almost nothing is the actual size ordered and the quality seems quite poor. It's a waste of money.