1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I have a higher grade than Bruce Lee…studied martial arts longer than Bruce Lee, weigh 20kgs motte than Bruce Lee…and in your infinite mind think that Bruce Lee can kick my arse in this day and age?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I have a higher grade than Bruce Lee…studied martial arts longer than Bruce Lee, weigh 20kgs more than Bruce Lee…and in your infinite mind think that Bruce Lee can kick my arse in this day and age?

figments

I have a higher grade than Bruce Lee…studied martial arts longer than Bruce Lee, weigh 20kgs motte than Bruce Lee…and in your infinite mind think that Bruce Lee can kick my arse in this day and age?
you are aware Bruce Lee is dead right? why in thee blue would you want to kick a dead corpses ass? you give infinite cowardly vibes now. GOD should kick your ass right now just for shits and giggles.

figments

bruce lee was no doubt sexier than you and lived his life more than you have ever done. he was how old when he died? yet LIVED more than you.

figments

one could look up the meaning of IDIOT and your picture would pop up. No words at all