1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Life sucks right now Aryan .. I'm glad there are sKulls like yours to piss upon in these tough times

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know I am disliked amongst some O you, but I can bet even they wouldn't not wish what is happening

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know I am disliked amongst some O you, but I can bet even they would not wish what is happening

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I'ma post a new pic you broken toothed baboon ... I feel sorry for your fuckstick upon unveiling ha ha ha you're gonna beat the fucking thing
Yea right. If you do post a pic you'll have it filtered you nigger kisser.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan is legit. He helped me yesterday. Thats how it is supposed to be. CRUSHING toP SKULLS here and there. But we should always be helpful in PMs and keep it discreet!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We need enemies here to vent. Fuck that rose bubble PC life. We need POWER CRUSHINGS , but life sucks sometimes. And we should always be open to help in Pms. Thanks brother @Aryan

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I said good morning and what’s for fucking breakfast or I have to beg for attention. Fucking dynamic with all these ignorant posters are starting to piss me off! It’s like a little blow-in clique on my own forum! FFS!