1,000,000 Post Thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I lived at the beach on Santa Barbara for four years. I went to the beach maybe six times.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
These this new block just around the corner. Each property is over 3 million and the Queensland style mansions in some cases are only a metre apart gutter to gutter. Fuck that for a joke.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
These this new block just around the corner. Each property is over 3 million and the Queensland style mansions in some cases are only a metre apart gutter to gutter. Fuck that for a joke.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
There’s this new block just around the corner. Each property is over 3 million and the Queensland style mansions in some cases are only a metre apart gutter to gutter. Fuck that for a joke.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
O have tried to tell my friend that, he has a couple million to spend, but he seems deaf.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
This cat shot a cop at point blank in the face. The other cops expressed their feelings on the issue. Sorry the vid quality isn't better.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
are we to care what happened to the cop shooting faggot @Alticus .... they should have shot hung and pissed on em yeah

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Let me ask you something X. A little while after I joined here I made insulting posts about Biggie and you would post laughter reactions at my posts and we joked around. Since I stopped giving Biggie a hard time you have been acting like a prick towards me. What gives?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't even acknowledge you :LOL3::LOL3: Of course I post laugh emotes at funny things le duHhHhh