1,000,000 Post Thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
These late night stumbling in sloppy drunk and babbling miserable nonsense remind me of the days when her ex husband used to spend as many nights out of the house banging other chicks because she repulsed him

She did the same exact thing on Ojar, Then Trollvalhalla, Then DO, then CO

Dove knows what I'm talking about

must be trouble in paradise.. lolz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The FDIC is good, M'kay. Keep you savings account balances below the FDIC limit per bank so that if a bank fails you don't get fucked.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I can't believe I had to explain this toy Harvard MBA friend but putting $600,000 into a high interest savings account at a no ne bank at 7% is rather stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
BTW banks that are failing and are having a hard time attractong capital jack up their rates. That does not mean you should put uninsured cash into them

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It justeans they are desperate for capital and you need to keep your investment below the FDIC insured amount

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is the same unemployed qsshole who still says he can't get by without a three million dollar hpuse

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He can get buy done with a probably larger and better $1.5 million dollar house.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"I need to be near the beach". Me: Why when was the last time you went to the beach "20 years ago."