1,000,000 Post Thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You gotta be one big fat sweat hog for men to rob you after fucking you

Right?

I may be a huge slut but every one I have ever meshed energy with has hung out and had coffee with me the next morning and was always happy about it

I'm fucking adorable though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me go get ready to go to dinner with the man who begged me to stay and loved me enough to change and be a better man

It's hilarious that someone who spent years looking outside their shitty marriage for attention and validation is so mad that other people actually worked on their marriages and made them better.

Like it doesnt even compute in her self obsessed wet rotted brain.

Shes in some new relationship where limerace is still present (or its fading and miserable) so now shes a damn guru lol.

Itll be over with Alphonso once reality fully sets in that they are both flawed human beings and true commitment requires sacrifice, grace and forgiveness.

I genuinely kind of pity her. Oh wait....NM that was gas.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's hilarious that someone who spent years looking outside their shitty marriage for attention and validation is so mad that other people actually worked on their marriages and made them better.

Like it doesnt even compute in her self obsessed wet rotted brain.

Shes in some new relationship where limerace is still present (or its fading and miserable) so now shes a damn guru lol.

Itll be over with Alphonso once reality fully sets in that they are both flawed human beings and true commitment requires sacrifice, grace and forgiveness.

I genuinely kind of pity her. Oh wait....NM that was gas.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She has changed her name 3x since I destroyed her ass way back on CO lololololzzzzz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Big and Dovey characters this twit creates in her stroked out brain probably do wanna see her "beat ass"

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You know what my favorite part of this site is…. when fupa gets tired of Dovid. Besties who can’t stand each other BWA

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Waiting for the serotonin to kick back into Dovids last few brain calls so she can fuel her meat flaps and erect that ginormous clot so Piggie can smile again…. kumbaya mudda fuggaaazzzzz

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sorry not sorry for having great tits and correct opinions on errrry damn thang