1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahh man not another tease, last beauty contest sorta fizzled out ... LOL you'd be hard to beet county

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She wants to be me so badly it’s scary… first step, leave the cheater… but then you would have to pay rent on the lower south side on your own. Ouch. That must suck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That an illegal aliens from Iraq stab an 18 year old high school student in England the other day. The poor kid was just walking home from school when the religion of peace struck.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© - They always say there's a crash coming, but it never seems to anymore. I think the markets are so heavily manipulated that they can spit out any numbers/outcome they want now. Kinda like turning Water inta Wine or Squeezing Blood from a Stone. It's all rigged now, eh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© - They always say there's a crash coming, but it never seems to anymore. I think the markets are so heavily manipulated that they can spit out any numbers/outcome they want now. Kinda like turning Water inta Wine or Squeezing Blood from a Stone. It's all rigged now, eh?

Once again @Joe you are hyper-focused on investments. It seems to be your favourite subject.

At the end of the day, companies are either turning a good ROI or they are not. That is what will determine their price in the long term.

@Joe Are you actively trading and trying to play the ups and downs? Or what is the reason for you continuous interest @Joe?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Nah. Nothing against anyone here I just prefer to not post it. People here who dislike me would probably make a meme out it to make me look bad. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I don't want my image to end up on some other site accusing me of being the Antichrist or some shit.