1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Personally, I jes worship Nature @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . Cuz I figger it's the only thing that's real & will still be with us long after we're gone. There'll still be a Sky. there'll still be water and try as they might, Evil Corporations, Elites or governments can't buy or preventing us from enjoying them or reaping their benefits.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Personally, I jes worship Nature @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . Cuz I figger it's the only thing that's real & will still be with us long after we're gone. There'll still be a Sky. there'll still be water and try as they might, Evil Corporations, Elites or governments can't buy them out or preventing us from enjoying them or reaping their benefits.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Personally, I jes worship Nature @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . Cuz I figger it's the only thing that's real & will still be with us long after we're gone. There'll still be a Sun, a Sky. there'll still be water and try as they might, Evil Corporations, Elites or governments can't buy them out or preventing us from enjoying them or reaping their benefits.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
That's great @Joe, it's better to love nature than not. But it might be worth keeping an open mind, especially if you feel tired of this model of existence for some reason you can't pinpoint

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
People have to learn to become more self-sufficient again Rancid. Even having a small garden grow their own peas, carrots, fruit, whatever. Growing your own food is a self-sufficient skill. that's how some societies/countries have managed to survive even tho their national economies & currencies might have collapsed. The more you are dependent on the grid or government for your food or handouts, the more vulneeerable, eh.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
It's easier to manifest the light when you don't have to worry about the basics of life. The same way it's easy to forget about the light if you have enough doodads to entertain you.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Seamajor I don't do organized religion. God can be found by looking inside one's mind and soul
Personally, I jes worship Nature @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© . Cuz I figger it's the only thing that's real & will still be with us long after we're gone. There'll still be a Sun, a Sky. there'll still be water and try as they might, Evil Corporations, Elites or governments can't buy them out or preventing us from enjoying them or reaping their benefits.
That's great @Joe, it's better to love nature than not. But it might be worth keeping an open mind, especially if you feel tired of this model of existence for some reason you can't pinpoint

And off-on-a-tangent we goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have to learn to become more self-sufficient again Rancid. Even having a small garden grow their own peas, carrots, fruit, whatever. Growing your own food is a self-sufficient skill. that's how some societies/countries have managed to survive even tho their national economies & currencies might have collapsed. The more you are dependent on the grid or government for your food or handouts, the more vulneeerable, eh.

It is nice of you to engage with @Joe @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© , but you might as well be talking to a wall.

One second you are talking about spirituality, and the next second @Joe is worried about the most basic Earthly needs.

Some people might connect the dots between the two, but with @Joe it is always very simple. In this case, he is initially trying to appease the "gods of the garden" by saying he "worships nature". In the second post we see why: He is hoping for some good fortune with his veggie garden.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
And off-on-a-tangent we goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice of you to engage with @Joe @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© , but you might as well be talking to a wall.

One second you are talking about spirituality, and the next second @Joe is worried about the most basic Earthly needs.

Some people might connect the dots between the two, but with @Joe it is always very simple. In this case, he is initially trying to appease the "gods of the garden" by saying he "worships nature". In the second post we see why: He is hoping for some good fortune with his veggie garden.
Lol I think that was just that a bit of deflection

These subjects are very hard to discuss

And above all, it's all very personal. Each person will thread a different path and have their own experiences.