1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Joe we’ll never be gone Joe. We’re a success story even though it comes at a cost to the planet. No, I believe we’ll drastically reduce our numbers…maybe even in our lifetime. I’m alright with that. I believe that the world has way too many shitters. The ants are the ultimate success story.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Joe we’ll never be gone Joe. We’re a success story even though it comes at a cost to the planet. No, I believe we’ll drastically reduce our numbers…maybe even within our lifetime. I’m alright with that. I believe that the world has way too many shitters. The ants are the ultimate success story.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And then you have wank_stains like Semenwaifer that believes that when a person dies his soul goes to another creature within a minute!!! See? Fucking idiots everywhere! They need to be put out of their misery for good…lest the cunt is reborn! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Bahahahahahahaaaaa…
images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seamajor is a very firm believer in never cutting up pineapple for a pizza and baking it..

It loses its rigidity and can no longer be used as a geriatric anal sex toy.

It’s an innie compared you the outtie you prefer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh, because there's an actual switch that turns of wintery weather ... say it with me brainiac, T R A N S I T I O N ......