1,000,000 Post Thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Suck it, she-male, no one cares what you have to say. Go cry some more in meltdown.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Oerdin, you care you fucking cunt, or you wouldn't have had that 72 hour whine-fest about me you smarmy little bitch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Flynn, I decided to kick the shit out of you because are a weak little bitch who wants to pretend he isn't. It is worth laughing at the sad, angry little man, who thinkss so much about himself with so little to show for it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I rarely do such things as I prefer to be polite and easy going. I guess you just have a way of making people dislike you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Oerdin, what you decided to do was finally get enough balls to muster up the courage to try to attack me along with Biggie, Freud, etc. The only thing you did was prove that you cannot follow directions and that you are indeed looking for a time out.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Oerdin, you absolutely suck. You make up shit you read from other people and you have no idea whether your facts are factual. You're a lackey and a follower whom I've destroyed on numerous occasions like this one.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Biden’s are applying for a cell to hold all the family so Thay can be together while Thay serve their prison time

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good news! The power company said they will give my solar panel system on my house permission to operate on June 26th.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Almost a quarter of a year 2aiting for them to get their fingers out of their butt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The utility company sure doesn't like it when people install solar and stop paying them so much money.