1,000,000 Post Thread

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If y'all had just up and got the damned shot, the bar would still be open, Blaze.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, you need to join your brothers and fight this lockdown bullshit!!!! I would!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blurt, its closed for 4 days. It was a treat to the employees, and was planned, but I didnt get the memo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im not getting no shot. The only shots allowed in me are Whiskey, Tequila, and Moonshine.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Johnson and Johnson is for pussies, one shot and quit, pfft. I take shots all night!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuuuuck...I’m sober and you cunts are rocking and rolling! Lol
Shit I'm sober too

Stone Cold Steve Austin is not impressed.

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The truckies are a bunch of airheads. I like what they’re trying to do, but at the end of the day, they’re too brain dead and powerless to do anything but make a lot of noise with their air horns. Have you heard them trying to string a sentence together? Cringeworthy brother! :facepalm:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The truckies are a bunch of airheads. I like what they’re trying to do, but at the end of the day, they’re too brain dead and powerless to do anything but make a lot of noise with their air horns. Have you heard them trying to string a sentence together? Cringeworthy brother! :facepalm:

It starts tomorrow. The horns are the warning.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, at first I read thas as you had thirty wifes lololol. You stocked up alright..... on pussy!!! lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We're good until sometime in 2022... Blockade away! That Hazard bloke from NSW and our Dictator Dan here in Vic need to get politically bitchslapped for the way they talk down to the citizens...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This was only Monday? lol dont feel like it. But alas, I have to hit the bed. Almost midnight on a work night