1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know. Thats why I haven’t voted that long. It is for sheeps and at the end you cant change anything.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You see homo push everywhere know. Just today, there was a jazz on my radio station in the car. The negress sang something like: “I like girls, who don’t know that they like girls!”

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just want normality. Even if it is boring, I am fine with that. No chaos, sodomytes , rainbows or criminals from abroad. Just family, tradition, fun, security and work for everyone.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You wont catch any of these criminals. Sorros , how old os the old swine? How many hearts do he transplanted without being on the waiting list?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sick world mate. Too much divide and conquer. I am constantly in the trap being angry. Sometimes it is better turning the news off. Life is short. I cant change it. I will enjoy my life more and more, and will watch the world burn from the top.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wanted actually. Have the money here. I have seen some on eBay for 600 Euros.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is pathetic that I cant get one on Amazon! I wont support that! I am not a junkie. I do have my trusty PS4 and bought old games: Battlefiueld V and Rainbow Six. Have plenty of time

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I want a sniper game, good call of Duty, racing game. No woke crap sissy games.