1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good strategy. Thank god we are not young and need the latest “FIFA” or “Fortnite” sissy games. Once the PS5 is there for us normal people, games are there for a reasonable price. Ready to jump ship. But until then dinosaur. LOL!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I play mostly Sniper Contracts. I bought Battlefield V because of the WW2 era. And it has good reviews. Also I bought Rainbow six Siege! There, you must fight terrorist and save hostages. Or you play as a terrorist. Must check these two out. Also there was Doom Eternal for 10 Euros. I am set and done here until Christmas I guess.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'll say one thing for the elderly cock smoker, he's a fucking pest with the neg reps.... everytime I log in I've got at least 10 notifications from the triggered old homo.
Consider it his way of leaving tear drops on your posts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck is Dilp ever a rim licking eediot ffs LOL how that stupid fucker found his way outta; his moms hole is beyond me .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am bestest at all video games dont EVAR challenge me

Bring it!!!!

f1067c8b0631f2716a8b1b39d2943364f4d2a62f.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Back in 1998, I had a PS1, Resident Evil was one of the first games I beat on it. I'll never forget the part, right in the beginning, when a creature crawls outside on a window in the end of a hallway, made me jump on the seat, LOL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Back in 1998, I had a PS1, Resident Evil was one of the first games I beat on it. I'll never forget the part, right in the beginning, when a creature crawls outside on a window in the end of a hallway, made me jump on the seat, LOL

That was my FIRST jump scare from a video game too lol. I jumped too lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The bar we have the celtic jam at was closed tonight, so Im home for a change lol